Chapter. 30.

Rebel POV

Where the hell is her?! It s almost 1 and we opened at 8, and Ghost is still not here. I checked the schedule and he is supposed to be working today. I can't leave until someone get here. Well, guess I ain't getting a breal.

I texted my dad and told him that I wont be home until later tonight. I know he wouldn't get it because hes probably in his room laying down.

Though something bad must have happened to make Andy cheat on my dad. I walked around the store just straightening the records and putting things back where they belong. After I was done with that, i went back to the counter and just sat there.

I figured that I wouldn't get a break, so I decided to call my dad and ask him to bring me some food. I grabbed my phone and called dad.

(A=ashley R=rebel)

A: Hello?

R: Hey dad, its me.

A: Hey honey. Ain't you supposed to be on break right now?

R: I'm supposed to but Ghost didn't show up today, so I have to work all day.

A: I though Ghost was some kind of manager there?

R: He is, so that's why I'm kind of confused on why he ain't here.  I also didnt want to call the boss and tell him, cause that'll get him in trouble.

A: Rebel, sweetie you can't keep him out of the trouble all the time. He's going to have to learn at one point or another.

R: I know. 

A: I'll bring you some lunch when i'm done here.

R: What are you doing?

A: Stress cleaning my house. I need to get my mind off of Andy.

R: Have you talked to him at all?

A: Nope. Though when i turned on my phone it was filled with missed calls and messages from him. I don't know what to say.

R: I would help you, if you told me what happened. You never told me.

A: Well, that morning we were talking about something important. He got a call and left the room. I got mad, left the hotel, and went and did some stress relieving shopping.  Went back to the hotel and, and there was a guy on top of Andy. 

R: Dad that could mean anything.

A: They were both shirtless and their faces were so close that if one of them moved they would have kissed. I didn't stay to hear him. I dropped the gift I got him and ran. Bought a ticket home and left Florida. Then called you. 

R: Oh. Maybe their was another reason. Never assume it doesn't end well. I assumed about Sam and look how that turned out. think about talking to him.

A: I'll think. Gotta go.

R: ok, bye.

I hanged up and put my phone down. I looked around the shop and found nothing interesting. I sighed and rested my head on the counter. I went outside and looked at the scenery. You can find pretty much anything in L.A. Such a beautiful place. When your walking or doing something. You never see the real beauty of it until, you sit down and take it all in. That is until it starts raining. I looked down and see raindrops falling on my hand. I took a deep breath and went inside. 

(2 hours later)

I looked at the time and it was almost 4. Maybe Ghost called in. I heard the door opened. I looked and it was dad. 

"Hey dad," i said.

"Rebel, I didn't know what you wanted so i got you S&B Burger Joint," He said.

"Did you get me the beefy boy?" I asked as he gave me the bag.

"Of course. I ain't that dumb." he said.

"Thank you," I said giving him a hug.

"No problem.  I have to go," He said.

"Why are you in a rush? Do you have something to do?" I asked.

"Yes. I have to hurry up and get home because Andy is coming back today and i want to get his stuff out before he gets there,'' he said.

"You have fun with that. I'm going to sit here and enjoy my food," I said and took a bite.

Dad left and i went back to eating my food. All i have to say to Andy is good luck. Your going to need it.

Hey guys i know its been awhile. So i decided that i will not be adding the BVB drama in here. I think there is so much going on that if i add that itll be less interesting. also after this series is over, I was thinking about writing another series. But idk know what artist to do or what kind of setting. I want you guys to pick it. The only thing is that it cant be any members from BVB, Escape the fate, and Juliet simms. Everything else is on the table. See ya.