Chapter.45.

3rd person POV

There have been no leads on where Rebel is at. Police has followed endless leads that ends up being led to nothing. Police has started losing hope of finding her. The only reason why they aren't stopping the search is because of Ashley.

Ashley has called the police non-stop everyday asking if they had any leads. Everyone withing the department knows his number by heart now.

Ashley's life has taken a turn for the worst. He no longer goes out. He sits in the living room by the phone and waits until it rings. He hopes that the police will call and give him good news or Rebel will make a call.

He blocks out everyone. The only reason why he hasn't died of dehydration or anything, is because of Andy.

Yes, Andy is still around. Even though they have fought a lot, Andy is still in love with Ashley. Ashley has barely talked to anyone, it hurts Andy. He misses his lovers voice, his laugh, his flirtatious comments.

The fact that Andy has not left Ashley, surprises Ashley. Ashley may not express it, but it truly does surprise him. Ashley knows what he us doing is bad, he knows he is treating Andy like shit.

He can't help it. Rebel was his life, his reason to live. Without her, Ashley's life has no meaning anymore. He is trying to stay strong for Rebel, but day by day, his will to fight disappears.

"Ashley, it's time to eat." Andy said.

Andy sat down the food in front of Ashley and sat down his drink. Dinner was nothing special, it was just spaghetti.

As always Ashley doesn't say or do anything. Andy sighs and retreats back to the dining. It destroys Andy that Ashley is like this. To the point he cannot stand the sights of it. So, while Ashley eats in the living room, Andy eats in the dining room.

Ashley ran a hand through his hair and let out a sigh. He needs to get over it. He needs to go out and be himself again. With shaky hands Ashley grabs the plate, the drink, and goes into the dining room.

Andy was too preoccupied on his phone to notice that Ashley had walked in. He didn't notice until Ashley put down his plate and drink.

Andly looked beside him and seen Ashley sitting down. Ashley flashed him a little smile and started eating. The look on Andy's face was unbelievable. He was shocked, surprised, happy. He couldn't believe that Ashley is right by him.

"Are you ok Andy? Do you want me to move?" Ashley asked.

"What? No, don't move. I'm sorry. You just surprised me babe. That's all," Andy said regaining his composure.

"Ok. Just making sure," he said.

Ashley smiled and went back to eating. His smile. Andy has missed his smile; he has missed his voice. He wonders what made Ashley decide to do this. He is not complaining by no means, but just generally curious.

But he is not about to ask and ruin the moment he has hoped for, for so long. His questions will have to wait.

"So, how is your album coming along?" Ashley asked.

"It's going good. Just got to record some more songs and I should be done," Andy said.

Ashley nodded. Ashley looked at Andy for the first time in a while and he noticed something's.

"You cut your hair? Its shorter" Ashley said running his hand through it.

Andy sighed as Ashley ran his fingers through his hair.

"You also have a little stubble," he said.

Ashley laid his hand on the side of Andy's face and was feeling the little stubble. Andy leaned into his touch. Oh, how he missed this.