Chapter.17.

Third person POV

While Rebel is taking a long and earned nap, the kids have to survive the first half of class by themselves until lunch. Becky didn't have much problems, she was quiet and kept to herself. Blade and Outlaw on the other hand not so much.

Outlaw is feeling tired because he hasn't taken any addys yet. He trying to find any way to stay up. That consists of stabbing himself with a paperclip and pinching himself. It doesn't help that he is in one of the most boring classes ever. Math. Now, if he was in P.E. it wouldn't be a problem . That's not until this class is over.

Blade is the worse. He only had a drink before he gave it to Becky. That wouldn't last him until lunch. He checked all of his pockets and backpack to find a little bottle of alcohol he always had with him. He finally found it. He stuffed in his pocket and asked the teacher if he can go to the bathroom. when the teacher gave him the pass, he quickly left the room and basically ran to the bathroom. He went to one of the stalls and locked the door. He pulled out the small bottle of Jack Daniels Tennesse Whiskey. He opened the small bottle and downed it. He leaned his head back and rested it on the door. He threw the bottle away and went back to his class. Before he entered the class he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," Blade said composing himself. Being intoxicated doesn't help that at all.

When he looked up he was speechless. There stood the most handsome man he ever seen. He had the prettiest brown eyes that Blade has ever seen in his life. (Its Patrick from Perks of Being a Wallflower)

"It's alright, I should've paid attention to where I was going," he laughed.

That was the most angelic sound that Blade has ever heard in his life.

"Well, sorry again. I should get to class," he said nervously.

He didn't know why he was so nervous. He didn't know if it was because of the alcohol or that he was attracted to him.

"Um, see ya around," Blade said and walked around him.

While Blade was walking he felt someone looking at him. He looked back and Patrick was leaning up against on a locker and was staring at Blade with a look that he couldn't quite describe. Blade blushed and walked to class. As he got into his seat he couldn't help but to think. Who is that boy?

Rebel POV

I woke up to my phone ringing off the hook. I grabbed my phone and checked. A bunch of messages from fans and friends popped up in my phone. At first I thought it was about the rolling stone interview which I could care less about. Then I saw the article. "Rolling Stone Interviewer Louise Thelma have been shot and killed. Witnesses say that they saw Ms. Thelma exiting the building where someone has shot her in the head. No one saw who did it or where they were at. Police suspect that Rock 'N' Roll cover band Fallen Angel has something to do with it. An hour before the murder, lead sing Rebel Purdy  had snapped and yelled at the interviewer. Here's a clip," 

They showed the video. I knew i should have kept cool. I exited the article and called my dad.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Have you seen the article?" i asked him getting out of bed.

"No. Wait a minute," he said.

I heard moving around. He's probably going to the computer. I heard him typing. I could hear myself yelling. He's watching the video.

"Rebel,  what the fuck?!" he yelled.

"I didn't mean to snap like that. She kept asking me the same question. She kept asking me why did i kill Sam and how did i feel," i told him.

"Has the cops been their yet?" he asked.

"No, but i don't know what to do. Right after that i came straight home. Which reminds me, if you get a call from Ravens parents, ignore it" i told him

"What did you do?" he asked.

I explained to him what happened. After i was done he said nothing.

"Rebel, you should have not said that. She shouldn't have either. Are you gonna do the same thing with the kids? They will have attitudes and will back talk. Are you gonna hit them?" he asked.

"No. They're just kids," i said.

"Raven is still a kid, so are you. Rebel, you are forgetting how old you are. Your almost 20. You can't be having drama like this. You might think it is only affecting you, when really its affecting everyone." he said.

"What do you mean? How is it affecting everyone?" i asked.

"That's for another time. Just, when the police get there don't answer the door until I get there," he said and hanged up.

I threw my phone in the bed and went downstairs. I quickly locked the door. I turned around and Sam was sitting at the bottom of the steps.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him walking into the kitchen.

"Seen the news?" he asked sitting on one of the chairs.

"I mean I am the number 1 suspect," I said grabbing the bourbon.

Weird I thought I had a small bottle of Jack Daniels. Maybe dad took it.

"Before you ask. I had nothing to do with it," he said as I sat the glass of bourbon in front of him.

"Well, someone obviously wanted her dead. It's kind of a coincidence, and I don't believe in coincidences," I said drinking my cup of bourbon.

"Hm. I don't know anything about it. But I saw Ghost in your house. Care to explain," he said taking a drink of the bourbon.

"He just came over and ask how I was after all that went down. He brought Raven and Alex over. Me and Raven got into it and they left and I went to take a nap," I said.

"Hmm, ok. How are you supposed to pick up those things?" he asked me.

"You mean the children. I'll just have to sneak out the back. This ain't my first rodeo," I said.

"I am going to call them things," he said.

I turned around and checked the time. Ten minutes till I have to pick them up.

"I have to go pick them up now," I said.

I turned around and he was standing behind me.

"I'll be back tonight, so leave your window unlocked. I will also be watching you," he said

"Hmm, to me that sounds comfortable. But, don't say that to other people. They might get the wrong idea," I said hugging him.

"Your the only one I say it to," he said giving me a kiss.

I grabbed my car keys . When I turned around he was gone. I check outside to make sure no police cars or paparazzi were waiting. I locked the door and ran to my car. I start the car and drove to the school.

Hope they had a good day at school.

hey guys, would you be mad if I told you that I was waiting for EAster to publish this? Don't kill me. I had to let you imagine what was going to happen. But question do you know who killed the reporter and "Sam"? Happy Easter!!!