Chapter.9.

Rebel POV

"Oh, hi Andy. Why am I in water?" I asked.

Let me tell you tgus water is fucking cold!! Bro, I feel like I'm in a bathtub ful of pure ice. I looked at Andy and he just looked at me with a look that said, "What the fuck?". I got up from the the bath and my neck fucking stung.

"Andy, can you see if there is anything on the back of my neck?" I asked.

"Yea," he said.

He walked over, lifted my hair up, and pulled my hoodie down a little. He said nothing I started getring worried.

"You probably just slept on it wrong," he said.

I dont know wether or not to beleive him.

"Andy, why was I in the water?" I askes.

"Well, I can home and I found you in your closet sleeping. You werw burrning up really bad, so I put you in the tub and got cold water on you," he said.

"Thats sound very weird, anyways I'm gonna go get changed and take a nap," I said.

I hugged Andy and went to my bedroom.

Ashley POV

I walked into the house with the kids and sit the the stuff down that I bought from the store.

"That was the best store ever!" Blade exclaimed.

"I never been to a store like that," Becky said.

"It was nice," Outlaw said.

I laughed. I was shocked that they havent been to a music store. I see Andy come down with a serious look.

"I'm, Ashley we need to have a talk. In private," he said.

"Ok, kids why don't you go to the music room and play around with the instruments," I said.

They got excited and ran to the music room. Me and Andy walked upstairs to our room and locked the door so know one can here us.

Andy sat on the bed while I leaned up against the table in our room.

"Whats up love?" I asked.

"Its Rebel," he said.

Instantly father mode kicked in.

"What? Is something wrong with her? Is she ok?" I bombared Andy with questions.

"She's fine, but I think she relapsed,"he said.

I felt my face drained of color, because Andy hurried came over and asking if I was ok.

"I'm fine, but are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. When I came home she was in her closet asleep more liked passed out, she was burning up badly like she took to many drugs, and Ash I got so scared, because I didnt know what to do.. So, I picked her up and put her in the shower with cold water. Ash, when she woke up she didn't  remember anything. She asked me to look at the back of her neck cause it was hurting, so I did. Ashley, she has a needle hole on the back of her neck," Andy said while tears slipped down his cheeks.

I processed what he was saying. Rebel relapsed? I am gonna have to talk to her, but I'll wait so it wont be suspicious. I had to look up at Andy because he was so talk and I could see that he had pain and regret in his eye.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked as I reached up and careesed his face.

"I feel horrible, maybe if I werent so focused on this stupid album, I wouldve been home and helped her. It my fault," he cried.

"Oh baby," I said pulling him into a hug.

"Its not your fault, this could have happened whether you were here or not. Stop blaming yourself," I said.

Andy looked at me. I wiped his tears from his eyes. We looked at each other for a longtime. Andy bent down and kissed me. Like really kissed me. Like the Andy I knew when we got together.

"We'll get through this Andy," I mumbled against his lips.

Rebel POV

I went to the living after getting change from my wet clothes. Which I still don't know why I was in the shower.

I sat on the couch with Becky, Outlaw, and Blade. We all got a cup of hot chocolate. Don't judge you can drink hot chocolate anytime. I turned on the TV and MTV came on. I love this channel.... until now.

"It has been exactly 3 days since the guitarist and Ronnie Radke's son Sam Radkr's body has been missing," the girl said.

I dropped my cup and it shattered in to pieces. What the fuck!!!!!

Hey guys did ya miss me? Yea I know it's been awhile. I am still upset that Ashley left the band, but I cant let that affect any of my personal life. But I'm still kinda piss that Andy doesn't even even have the audacity to say his name in the first interview. But whatever. See ya ✌