Chapter.22.

Rebel POV

"The fuck we are," Sam said and yanked his hand from mine.

"Yes, we are. He thinks that it is his fault that you died. So, were going to go over there and clear it up. We'll make sure to tell him to keep quiet about you being alive," I said.

"We're not going. End of discussion, " he said and walked ahead of me.

"Yes we are. Or I could call Andy and tell him?" I said.

He stopped. The thing about Sam is that if he goes one on one with him he'll lose. I know it was a really low move, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

"Your really going to threaten me?" He said calmly.

Too calmly. So calm that it was scary.

"I know it was shitty thing to say, but I just think we need to. Dont you want to see your father?" I asked.

He said nothing and continued walking to the car. I got in front of him and stopped him.

"Do you even care about him?" I asked.

He pushed me up against the car and looked at me. I knew I pushed it too far.

"Listen here Rebel, you may know a lot of things that people might not. But one thing you dont know is what I am feeling," he said darkly.

"I may not know what you feel, but I sure as hell know what it feels like to miss your father. Unlike you Sam, you got to see your father on your birthday and holidays. Me? I got to see him a month. 2 months if im lucky. You know what, fuck you Samuel Radke," I said.

I threw my keys at him.

"You can have the fucking car," I said and stormed off.

"Rebel, come back. It is supposed to rain!" He yelled.

"I dont give a fuck," I said.

I continued walking.  True to his word it did start raining. I continued walking. I rubbed my arms to find some kind of warmth.

I felt a car pulling up against me. I already knew it was Sam.

"Rebel get in the car," he said.

"No," I said.

"It is pouring outside. Your gonna get a cold," he said.

"Rather get a cold then being in the same car as you," I said.

"Goddamn it," I heard him say.

He stopped the car and got out.

"Get in the damn car," he said standing in the rain.

He looked so hot. The rain hits his skin so smooth.  Rebel stop it.

"Why should I? You refuse to see your father, " I said.

"That's what you dont get. It was only me and my dad!!! For two whole damn years I didnt get to see him. You wanna know where he was? Prison. On top of that, he didnt knew me till I was 8!!! At least your father knew you when you were born!!!" He yelled.

"Sam I -" he cut me off.

"You know what forget it," he said. He threw my keys on the ground.

He's walking away. He's leaving again. I fucked up again. Out if anger I kicked my keys and they landed in the road. I groaned and walked over. I picked them up and hear honking. I looked up and there was bright lights heading my way.

Next thing I know I was not the other side of the road and Sam was hivering over me. I looked and a car went full speed where I was.

I looked at Sam and he was looking at me. We looked at each other for a minute. None of us knew what to do or say.

"We should probably get out of this rain before we catch a cold," I said awkwardly.

"Yea," he said.

He got off of me and helped me up. The whole time we walked across the road and to the car. Sam help my hand. He would not let go, because I tried already. He would not let go at all.

He took the keys from me and opened the passenger side door. I got in and he closed the door. He got in on the driver's side and started the car. He turned on the heat and drove.

"I'm sorry for yelling and saying things that I should have," i said breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. But you really need to think before you act. You can't act based on emotions, " he said.

"Alright. I'll remember that," i said.

He let out a sigh and held my hand. As we continued to drive I noticed that we ain't heading to my house. 15 minutes in I saw the street we were on. (A/N I don't know any streets in L.A. these are made up) Cherry street. We were going to his father's house.

We parked in front of Ronnie's house. The lights were still on. We stayed in the car for 10 minutes.

"I can go first and I'll signal you Sam," I suggested.

He was really nervous. I could tell. His hands are shaking and he was sweating.

"Hey, we dont have to do this. I should have not said anything. Let's just go," I said.

"No, I want to do this. We'll go with your plan," he said.

"Alright. Ill wave," I said.

He just nodded. When I was about to open the door he tightened his grip on my hand.

"Sam, it'll be fine. Take deep breath in and out," I said.

He did and let go of my hand. I grabbed his hoodie and threw it on. I got out and walked to the door. I took a deep breath and knocked.

I waited a couple of mi utes before I heard footsteps. The door opened and there stood Ronnie Radke. His eyes widened when he looked at me.

"Hey, Ronnie I-" i was cut off.

"That's his hoodie. I got it for him on his 16th birthday." He said sadly.

"Ronnie-" I was cut off again.

"Rebel. I just got done with therapy-" I cut him off.

"Well, you better what to call your therapist again and schedule a year's worth," I said and waved my hand.

"What are you ta-" he stopped mid-sentence.

Sam stopped at the stairs. I went down and grabbed his hand and walked back up the stairs with him.

Ronnie stepped out of the house and touched Sam's face.

"Sam?" Ronnie said in a broken voice.

"Hey dad," he said quietly.

Ronnie grabbed Sam and pulled him in for a hug. Sam stiffened then I could see him relax. He wrapped his arms around Ronnie and broke down. They both cried.

After they calmed down, Ronnie looked at me

"How?" He asked.

"Its a long story," I said.

Yellow. What do you think? I finished this in a day. I'm proud of myself. Anywho see ya✌