Chapter.44.

(In this chapter, you will see and learn more about Rebels childhood.)

Rebel POV

(2 weeks later)

I don't know how long I have been down here. Ghost comes in and out. He'll drop off food, water, and occasionally he'll drop off books. At least I have books. If I just had to stare at the cement wall, I was gonna lose it.

He hasn't abused or forced me to do anything that I didn't want to. If anything he was actually treating me very good. But I know that it can only last for so long. I'm hoping by the time he snaps, I'll be gone.

While being here, it has made me look back in my life and choices. All the right and wrong ones. The one I probably regret is when I found out that dad was part of a band. It happened when I was 13, I still remember it like it was yesterday.

(Que the flashback)

I was sitting I'm the school cafeteria with Sam and the gang (Raven was not in the group at the time) we were listening to music on my phone and it was Heart of Fire Black Veil Brides.

"Do you guys look up a picture of the band before you listen to them? Or listen to a song and then look up a picture?" Alex asked.

"I look up picture first. So I can get an idea and visual of them singing," Alpha said.

Most of them agreed with her.

"No. I listen to the band first. Because a lot of bands get judged just because of their looks. And when people see them and what they look like, they automatically think that they are just screamo or trash.
Take twisted sister for an example, nobody took them serious because of how they look and now look at them. They are one of the best Rock bands," I said.

"That makes sense. I agree with her. Mainly because people judged my dad before listening to his music," Sam said leaning back in his chair.

"So Rebel, what do you think of Black Veil Brides? Look wise," Ghost asked.

"I don't know," I said truthfully.

"What do you mean?" Alpha asked.

"I mean. I haven't seen a picture of the band. I just haven't had time to," I said.

"Bro, they are literally so hot. Especially the base player. We all know that you have a thing for base players," Alpha said winking at me.

I covered my face in embarrassment. She is referring to my crush on Sam.

"No I do not. I just think most of them are pretty," I said.

"So am I pretty?" Sam asked jokingly.

"I-" I was cut off by Alpha.

"This is what they look like," Alpha said.

I looked up and took her phone. I looked at the phone and silently gasped. I showed the phone to Sam.

"Is this who I think it is?" I asked Sam.

I looked at Sam and he nodded his head.

"Is he who?" Alex asked.

"Um. I bumped into the base player at the store once. I was long time ago but it was just deja vu. Don't worry about it," I said.

"Ok," he said.

After school was over, I rushed home. I was furious to say the least. How could dad lie to me? He always told me he was a businessman and that he has long conferences in other places that's why he wasn't home!