Chapter.25.

Rebel POV

"Thank you, Have a nice day," i said as i handed the customers bag to them.

 "Seem like your having fun," Ghost said leaning on the counter.

"I am. This is so much better than sitting at home with a bunch of kids,"i said.

"Why do you have kids at your house?" He asked.

"Oh yeah. I didnt tell you. That day when i bumped into you at the grocery store, i met some kids. They were homeless and I felt bad, so i took them in. They are currently living in my house right now," I said.

"So, your a mom basically?" he asked.

"Hell no. I am way to young to be mom, I like to think that i am a big sister," i said.

 "Or a mother," he laughed.

"I will punch you," i said. 

"Ok,Ok ill stop....mom," he laughed.

"Your never goona let me live this down are you?" i asked.

"Nope," he said.

I looked at the clock and it was 12.

"shouldn't you be going on break?" I asked him.

"Oh shit. I forgot. Are you good here by yourself?" he asked.

"Don't worry about me. I can handle it," i said.

"Alright. When I get back at 3 you can go and take your break," he said.

"Ok," i said.

He said goodbye and left. What should I do? I already organized the CDs, Ghost said were never busy during this time. This is so stressful. I went through the back door and sat on the tiny staircase in the back. I left the door open so i could here if somebody is coming in. I pulled out my lighter and cigarette. I took a drag of my cigarette and thought about my case. How am i even supposed to explain on how Sam is still alive. What will happen to Sam? He will probably get convicted with attempted murder but he wasnt trying to shoot anyone at the last minute. That doesn't make sense. Ugh this is to confusing. I was snapped out of my thoughts when i felt someone sit by me. I looked up and it was Sam.

"Ain't you supposed to be with Ronnie?" i asked handing him a cigarette.

"He had some band meeting," he said lighting his cigarette.

"Ah ok," i said.

After a moment of silence Sam spoke.

"We need to talk about your case," he said.

"Yea we do. How do i explain to them that you are still alive?" i asked.

"Don't. Don't tell them anything about me. Keep acting like i am dead," he said.

I. Was. Mad. 

"What the hell do you mean?! I'm just supposed to go to jail for a crime i didn't commit? That makes so much sense," i said sarcastically.

"People can't find out that i am still alive. Especially Alpha," he said.

"Oh i see. You just want to save your own ass even if it means that i go to jail?" i questioned him.

He said nothing. He was silent. 

"Fucking figures," i scoffed.

I stood up and threw my cigarette down.

"Have a nice life knowing that the one person that was by your side when you needed them the most is going to jail for covering your ass," i spat. 

I walked into the shop and slammed the door closed. I went to the bathroom to call down. I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes watering. I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath. I left the bathroom and continued my job.

(3 'o'clock) 

"I'm back," Ghost said as he walked through the door.

"Ello," i said.

"Was it busy?" he asked as he clocked in.

"No. I think 3 customers came in," i said clocking out.

"Ok. Remember, be back at 5," he said.

"I will. Bye," i said and went out the door.

I got into my car and head home. I wonder if Outlaws friends left. Please don't let the house be a complete mess. Oh fuck, what happened if they drank my alcohol!!! I pulled into my driveway and saw two cars parked outside. Who's cars are those? 

I got out of the car and walked up to my door. I opened the door and saw the group of kids that were at the school in the living room with Outlaw and Becky. Where is Blade? I turned around and closed the door. When i turned back around Outlaw and Becky's friends were staring at me.

"Hey Rebel," Becky said.

"Hello. Who are these people?" i asked.

"These are some friends from school," Outlaw said.

"Ah ok. Where is Blade?" i asked taking off my shoes.

"He's in his room. He said he had some homework," Becky said.

"Ok. Well, i will be in my room if you guys need anything," i said.

I walked up the stairs and i could hear Becky's friend asking them a lot of questions. I need to ask Blade what he would like for dinner. I sense he is the most responsible one. I heard music coming from his room. 

"Hey Blade," i called. Nothing.

I knocked again and there was still nothing. 

"I'm coming in," i said as i opened the door.

When i opened the door i saw something i would never forget. There was a guy on top of Blade making out. Blades eyes went big when he saw me.

"Rebel I-" he began but i cut him off.

"No, please continue. I'll come back another time," i said closing his door.

I went to my room and locked it. I should put a sign up and tell them to put a sock outside their door when they are doing something. I laid on my bed and kept replaying the conversation with Sam in my head. Why would he even tell me something like that? Screw him. I'll find my ow evidence.

I grabbed my keys, went downstairs, and put on my shoes.

"Becky, i'm leaving. Blade is in charge and don't mess up the house. I will be back at 9" i said going out the door.

I went to my car and started it. I backed out and drove to the police station. Someone in the police department hid evidence. He or she was probably was paid off to keep quiet. But, if i could talk to that same detective maybe he would listen. I arrived at the police station. Now lets hope hes in.

Hey yo. Another chapter in the same week?! i know i am surprised to. I was originally going to publish it yesterday, but i got tired. Don't kill me. There may be another one tonight, it just depends. Also, what do you guys think about a face reveal?.... anywho see ya