Chapter.7.

Ashley POV

Me: What suit do you need?

Andyboo: That one that you got me for Christmas also that one vest that I wore during that one time in the bedroom😏😉

I blushed. Why does he do these things to me?!

Me: haha so funny. Not. Anything else?

Andyboo: The regular. Black and white shirts, my gloves, white contacts, skinny jeans, and my boots.

Me:Ok

I put my phone in my pocket and started packing. As I was packing Andy's skinny jeans when my phone vibrated.

I put down the pants and took my phone out. A message from Andy .

Andyboo: Also get The Tie 😏

I laughed and put my phone back in my pocket. I finished packing and started on my clothes.

I was packing my flannels when Rebel came in my room and jumped on my bed.

"Rebel, what are you doing jumping on my bed?" I asked.

"You'll never believe it. The Rolling Stones Magazine called me and asked for an interview," she said.

The Rolling Stones called her? I told them specifically to keep her out of their magazine.

"I'm so happy for you Rebel. Is it just you or Fallen Angel?" I asked.

I saw her face and it was kinda pained. She stopped and sat on the bed.

"At first it was supposed to be me, but I was on the stairs when they called back and said they want Fallen Angel, but I don't think Alex and Raven are gonna come. Ghost may come, but he has this Girlfriend who is a total bitch," she said.

Ah I sense jealousy.

"Rebel, now tell me are you scared that they won't show up or are you scared that Ghosts Girlfriend will show up?" I asked.

She opened her mouth and closed.

"I dont know what you're talking about," she said.

"Rebel, I know jealousy when I see it. Trust me ive been jealous before," I said.

"No. I don't. You know what I got to feed the cat," she said and stood upand left.

"We dont have a cat!" I yelled.

"We do now!" She yelled.

I laughed and continued packing.

Rebel POV

Jealous? Me jealous? No. I can't be. I think my dad is delusional. Anywhore I grabbed my ohine and called Ghost.

Ghost: Hello?

Me: Ghost, ok listen Rolling Stlnes magazine called and wants to interview Fallen Angel, but I need a favor.

Ghost: First as in the Rolling Stones?

Me: yes.

Ghost: cool. What's the favor?

Me: I need you to call Raven and Alex to get them there at the studio tomorrow.

Ghost: ill try, but first why did you scremed in IHOP?

Shit!!! I have to come up with a lie, he might think I'm crazy.

Me: I saw a spider crawling on me.

Ghost: A spider? Hahaha. I swear only you would scream if a spider is on you.

Me: yea, I gotta go. See ya.

I said and hung up. I look at contacts and found the number. I dialed it and wait.

"Thanks for calling the psychastrist of Dr. Sullivan, how may I help you?" She asked.

"Yes, I would like to make an appoitment today if I could? Im on the emergency list," I said.

"Name?"

"Rebel Purdy,"

"Aw Ms. Purdy, yes Dr. Sullivan has an opening at 5, will that do?"

"That'll do, thank you so much," I said and hung up.

I looked at the time and it was 330. Well looks like I have to hurry up and move my stuff.

"Hey, dad I have to go somewhere reall quick ill be back before 6!" I yelled and left.

I went back to my house and chamged out of my clothes. I opened the door to my house and went upstairs. I opened my bedroom door and went in.

I moved some of my clothea here but not many. As I was about to change I looked out the window and saw someone. I got closer and it was Sam.

"Sam?" I asked.

I dont know what came over me but I ran fown the stairs and ran out the back door. Sam went into the woods and I ran after him.

"Sam!" I yelled.

He kept walking. I was still running because he was so far ahead. I wadnt watching where I was running I tripped and fell on the ground. The last thing I saw was Sam's face, I thoughthe would be smiling and laughing. No he had a concern and worried face, then everything went black.

Hey guys a new chaptet!! You guys should read my other two books that im about to publish. If you love MGK go read His Bodyguard. If you live SAW then you have to wait until its publish. Lol. See ya✌