Chapter.5,

Rebel POV

We sat in a booth and I immediately snatched a menu and hid my face.

"What would you guys like to drink?" I heard someone say I jumped and found out it was just the waiter.

She took our orders and drink orders. I hid behind my fathers back.

"Is everything ok Rebel?" Blade asked.

I quickly moved away from my fathers back and looked at Blade .

"Yep. No need to worry," I said.

I saw Alex walk in front of us and sat by Raven. My god can't this get even worse? Just ignore it.

"Don't mind me asking but what kind of school are we going to?" Outlaw asked.

"Well, you'll be going to the same school that I went to before I dropped out, the history teacher Mr. Saltzman is the nicest guy, but you have to watch out for the P.E. Now he's a bitch," I said.

"Wait your a dropout?" Becky asked.

I cringed at the word dropout. I shook my head. I felt my dads hand on my back rubbing it. I looked at him and smile.

"Yes I am. I dropped out to go to warped tour. I sure as hell don't regret it. Probably one of the best decisions of my life," I said.

"I never ever would imagine someone saying being a dropout was the best decision?" Blade questioned.

"Anyways are you guys done eating?" Dad asked.

We all nodded. We got up and I went and paid while everyone else went to the truck. As I got to the register I waited for the cashier to finish a customer. As I was waiting I looked at the window and froze.

"Sam?" I questioned.

He was in one of those asylum straight jackets. He has a scar that runs almost across his for head. He was smiling. But it wasn't a nice smile.

"Mi-" I jumped and screamed.

Everyone looked at me. Ghost, his girlfriend, Raven, Alex, Ravens parents. I looked out the window and he was gone.

I threw the money on counter and ran out of the restaurant. Before I got to the truck i calmed down and regained my composure.

I got in the truck and we left to go to the mall. I kept looking out the window to see if I can find him. We made it to the mall.

"Ok, dad you will take Blade and Outlaw to get there school supplies and clothes. I'll take Becky to get her school supplies and clothes. That's it. Nothing else," I warned him.

"Yes ma'am," my said saluting.

He went off to one side of the mall with the boys and I went to the one side with Becky.

We went in to forever 21 just to look around and I swear to god I never seen so many preppy people in my life.
When we first walked in all eyes were on us.

"I think we should go to a different store," Becky whispered to me.

I ignored her and grabbed her arm and went looking around. Every corner or section I went people were staring at us as if we don't belong there.

"How about you take a picture? It will last way longer than you cheap press one," I said.

The people gasp and went the other way. God how can people stand preps? As we were looking at the jewelry a girl in a nice looking outfit with a name badge saying manager came to us.

"I'm sorry I'm gonna have to ask you leave. I'm getting complaints from customers saying. You are being rude," she said.

"Rebel, how about we just go," Becky said trying to pull me to the door.

I shrugged her hand off and got into the managers face.

"Listen hear you plastic Barbie bitch, how about you tell those people to get out. We just here to buy some clothes, but since you don't want our money you can go fuck yourself," I said.

I grabbed Becky's hand and we went out of the store.

"You told her," Becky said.

"Sorry about that. I get really angry really fast," I said as we walked into Hottpic.

"Well, I guess you have been hanging out with Andy to much," she said laughing.

"Probably," I laughed.

We went to the Band shirts and got over like 20 shirts. We got some shirts, jewelry, and jeans.

When we got to the cash register the girl looked so surprised. We just laughed. We paid for our stuff and left.

We head to Ulta and got a lot of makeup and skin care. As we head back we passed a store called Cute Cookies. I stopped in my tracks.

(Flashback)

"Hey Sam lets go get a cookie," I said dragging him to the store.

"Why cookies? How about cupcakes?" Sam said.

"No, nothing is better than cookies. Cookies for life," I said.

(Flashback over)

"Rebel are you ok? Your crying," she said.

I wiped my eyes.

"I'm fine it is just allergies," I said.

"Ok," she said.

But it wasn't allergies. I knew it wasn't. Sam. Somehow I was missing Sam. I mean yes I hate him for what he has done and maybe I could've talked to him about the knife situation. It's my fault that Ronnie doesn't have a son. It's my fault that I don't have any friends.

It's my fault.

Hi guys long time no see. What's up? Hey is anyone else going to pride fest in Carbondale? I am. Also has anybody else heard anything from Ashley? He's been quite for awhile. See ya✌️