Chapter.23.

Rebel POV

After we explained everything Ronnie just looked at us with a shocked face. It wae awkwardly quiet. None of us said anything.

"How long have you've known?" He asked me.

"To tell you the truth. I dont know anymore," I said.

"I'm not dlowing," he said.

"You see. For Sam to keep you and Paige safe, everytime he would see me he would drug me so I'll forget. Dont worry. I already slapped him," I said.

"That hurt just letting you know," Sam said.

"Well, dont drug me and we Won5 have a problem, " I said.

"If the police found another bullet why'd didnt they say anything to you?" Ronnie asked.

"I think that somebody paid the officer who found it, to dispose of it. But who would want to get rid of evidence?" I asked.

"You gotta remember. On the news they said Sam's body was stolen. Alpha may think something is up and she's trying to cover her tracks," Ronnie said.

"Yea, but she couldn't done this by herself. Even if she has Ethan with her, there is someone else" I said.

"Maybe Ghost," Sam muttered.

"Dont even start," I said.

"I'm just saying. You never know with people anymore," he said.

"Your the one to talk," I said.

"You real-" he was cut of by Ronnie.

"Is something going on between you two and Ryan?" Ronnie asked.

"No," I said.

"Yes," sam said.

We both looked at each other and glared.

"Sorry to cut this short. But I have to go. I have work in the morning," I said.

"Really? Where do you work?" Ronnie asked.

"I work at Poo Bahs record shop," I said.

"Ain't that where Ghost works?" Sam asked.

"Yes," I said.

He said nothing. Oh great. Here come another fight.

"Dont tell anybody dad. I dont want no one to know," Sam said.

"Alright. I'll keep it a secret.  Does Ashley know?" He asked.

"No. I dont want him to know. Unlike you he won't accept that I have been lying to him," I said.

"Alright," Ronnie said.

After we said our goodbyes we left and went to the car. We got in the car and left. While driving I could tell he was wanted to say something.

"Just say it," I said.

"Say what?" He asked stopping at a red light.

"I know you want to say something. Either about me or Ghost," I said.

"I am telling you, you should really check him. Think he is Marylin Mansoms son. He has access to a lot more than either of us do," he said truthfully.

"So, you want me to spy on my friend? " I asked.

"No, I want you to observe.  That's all," he said.

"Alright, " I said grabbing his hand.

*skipping car ride. Cause I can*

We made it to my house and all the lights are off. The kids are asleep. Sam parked the car. We got out of the car and he came over to me.