Chapter.13.

Rebel POV

I woke up and my clock read 5 a.m . How long was I asleep? Oh my God. Are the kids ok? I jumped out of bed, ran to the next room, and carefully opened the door. They were all asleep. First question, What happen last night?

I sighed in relief. Oh my lord. I sound like a mother. I went to check on dad and Andy. I opened the door and they were sound asleep. I softly closed the door and went to my room to get ready.

I have a lot of shit to do today. I have that interview with Rolling stone today. Which is most likely gonna turn into a disaster. Remind me, I have to call Ghost to see if he got Raven and Alex to come down.

Anyway, I have to finish moving my shit to m house. I also have to register the kids today, which is gonna be hell. Man, I have so many teachers there that hates my guts.

Oh my God, I sound like a mother.

Anyways, should I look professional or like myself. Hmm. I'll do myself. So I grabbed blue ripped jeans, white tank top, a red and black flannel shirt, biker boots, black backwards cap, and a pair of my dads glasses. I looked at the time and it was 6:30 a.m !!!! Shit!! i am way behind schedule.

I walked in to the kids room and woke them up.

"Guys, time to wake up," I said as nicely as I could.

Usually i would scream until the person wakes up. But, i'll go nice on them the first time.

"Why?" Becky asked.

"I have to register you guys for school. If you guys are ready in 15 minutes we'll stop for breakfast," i said walking out.

I went down stairs and saw the cutest thing. (Btw this is for @QueenRaven7 here's your moment)

My father was cooking and Andy would so often poke his cheek and Ashley would smile and swat his hand away. Andy would peck his cheek till he got a full kiss from dad. 

"Good morning guys?" i said happily.

They looked at me like they saw a ghost. They're once smiling faces was replaced with worried ones.

"Is everything ok? You guys look like you've seen a ghost?" i laughed.

"Are you ok?" Dad asked.

"Yea. Why wouldn't I be?" i questioned.

"Do you remember anything at all from last night?" Andy asked.

"Not really, though my hand hurts," i said looking at my red tinted hands.

"Rebel, sweetie. You had a breakdown. A real bad one. Andy had to calm you down and you let everything out. The reason why your hands are red and probably hurting, is because you punched Andy last night," dad said.

"I told you that it wasn't a big deal," Andy said.

I hit Andy? I had a mental breakdown? 

"I'm sorry Andy. Are you hurt?" I asked.

"I am fine. I have been through worst. You gotta remember, I broke my ribs trying to fly like batman," Andy laughed.

That made me and dad laughed. The kids came down and i must say they look like me and my old friends when we went to schools.

Becky