Chapter.40.

3rd POV

Once Sam heard the news about Rebel, he froze. He wasnt comprehending it. All Ronnie said is that only Raven knows, but shes in the hospital right now.

Sam knew he had to get to Raven. He ran out the door to his truck. He ignored Ronnie calling his name and got in. He skidded out of the driveway and raced down the street.

Sam has made it to the hospital. At this point, Sam did not carr if people seen him. He finally understood that Rebel was more important than his own identity in a way.

He made his way into the hospital. Nobody didnt really pay attention. He saw Alex's family was at the vending machine. Sam took the opportunity and went into Ravens room. It wasnt that hard to find as Sam thought.

Sam opened the door and went inside the room. When sam walked in he saw Raven hooked up to a lot of machines. Black and blue bruises were forming on the right side of her face.  She had cuts all up her arms and some on her face.

Sam gently approached her bed. Raven opened her eyes and instantly her eyes went wide. She was about to scream but Sam, covered her mouth.

"Listen, I am not going to hurt you ok.  Dont scream," Sam said quietly.

Raven nodded. She was so confused
At first she thought she was dead, but Sam's hand was warm not cold. Sam removes his hand and Raven relaxed back into the bed.

"How? What? Your supposed to be dead!?" She exclaimed.

"Shush. Where did Alex take Rebel?" Sam asked.

"You can't be alive. Rebel shot you. Your dead. I'm dreaming. Yea that's it," Raven said ignoring Sam.

Sam grew frustrated. He didnt know what Alex was doing to Rebel. He didnt want to imagine it either.

"Raven! I dont have time for this. Where did Alex take Rebel?" Alwx asked.

The sound of desperation trailed through his voice. That grabbed Ravens attention. Raven looked down and played with her fingers.

"I'm asking nicely, where did Alex take Rebel?!" He asked irritation running through his voice.

"I dont know Sam. He didnt tell me anything. It wasnt supposed to get this far," she said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Raven was silent.

"ANSWER ME!!" He yelled.

Just than Racens parents and Ashley jury came through the door.

"Sam what are you doing here?" Ashley asked.

"Sam?!" Chris exclaimed.

"I thought you were dead?" Ash said.

"Long story. Never mind that. Raven, what do you mean by what you said?" Sam asked.

She was still silent.

"Sam what are you talking about?" Ashley asked.

"Raven knows something about Rebel," Sam said.

"What?" Ashley asked in disbeleif.

"Raven, explain. Now" Chris demanded.

Raven flinched and looked up.

"We were only were trying to scare her," she said crying.

"What are you talking about sweetie?" Ash asked setting on the bed.

"We just wanted to get back at Rebel. 'Cause we thought she had killed you. We were really mad at her and stuff," Raven said.

"Get to the point Raven," Sam said.

"Watch how you talk to my daughter," Chris said.

"The hell I will. Were only in this predicament because of her and Alex," Sam said.

"My daughter is injured at least have some kind of sympathy," Chris said.

"Sympathy? " Ashley asked.

Chris looked at Ashley. Dawning on him that his daughter IS the reason why Rebel is gone.

"I didn't me-" Chris started.

"Its fine," Ashley said looking away.

Chris fucked up big time. He was so insensitive and ungrateful in a way. At least he had his daughter, Ashley doesnt.

"Continue," Ash said.

Raven nodded and continued.

"We were the ones sending her the anonymous texts. I swear it was only just supposed to be text messages. Alex was the one who was sending the pictures. I was just sending the texts!c Raven cried.

Ash rubbed her back in comfort. Raven continued.

"I knew something was off with Alex when he brought Ghost into this," Raven said.

"Wait a minute Ghost?! Why the hell was he into it?" Sam said getting louder.

"I dont know. Alex never told me," She said.

"Was anybody else involved," Ashley asked.

"This guy named Lonny. Alex considered him a newbie. But he was just part if the plan," Racen said.

"What is this plan?" Chris asked.

"First it was sending her the texts, then pictures. Then he added.....some othermaterials.
He wanted Lonny to go to Florida and try to break up Ashley and Andy," Raven said looking away from Ashley.

"Well that didnt work out," Ashley said.

"We know. So lonny got another chance. He kept calling in Andy and telling him that the producer want him to finish his album now, or they will drop him. But they never said that. He lied," Raven said.

Ashley staggered back and grabbed the handle.

"If you guys weren't broken up by then, Alex said he would take Andy and get rid of him," she said.

Ashley didnt waste a second he bolted out of that room and headed to his car.

"Why is Alex and Ghost doing all of this Raven?' Sam asked impatiently.

"Alex is just a fucking psycho! He wants someone to feel all the rage he has been bottling up in him. He saw Rebel as an easy target.
Ghost, he just wants Rebel. He is obssed with Rebel. He has gone far to sneak inside her house and watch her sleep.
I just wanted to get back at Rebel. Just to scare her that's all. I'm so so sorry," Raven said crying.

Sam ran out of the room. If Alex wanted to hurt Rebel in every way. He would not only go after Andy and Ashley.  But he would go after the kids. He had to get to the kids and get them to a safe place. He saw Ashley skidding out of the parking lot. Sam got into his car and did the same.

Ok guys dont kill me . It's only been a week.....or a month. See ya✌