Chapter.38.

Rebel POV

(1 week later)

I haven't been to work in a week. I used the excuse that my father was sick. Which were a lie and I think my boss could tell it was but he let it pass. I'm still comprehending and trying to accept the fact that Ghost is the stalker. How could I not see it? He never showed any signs of being interested in me. None at all. It just doesn't make sense. I let out a whine and ran my fingers through my hair and gripped it. Moments later I heard a knock on my door.

"Rebel, honey can I come in?" I heard dad asked.

I said nothing. He got one of the master keys and unlocked my door. I pulled my cover over my head and hid. I felt the bed dip a little and knew dad was sitting by me.

"Sweetie, you can't hide in your room forever. How do you know for sure if it is his?" Dad asked.

I looked at him.

"Dad, only the members of Fallen angels have that necklace. Except for Raven. We all got that because we wanted to remember the band if we ever broke up. We had all of our names carved on the back of it," I said.

"Then how do you know if it wasn't Alex's? If all of you have it shouldn't he have his?" He asked.

"...of course he would!" I exclaimed.

I jumped out of bed threw on a hoodie, brushed my hair, put on my shoes, and grabbed my phone.

"Rebel where are you going?" Dad asked following me down the stairs.

"Just to make sure it's not Alex. I'm going to his house and see if he has it still," I said grabbing my keys.

"Are you sure that's a wise choice?" Dad asked while I head out the door.

"Yes, it is. I'll act natural. I can clear Ghost's name," I said opening my car door.

"Rebel, I don't think-"

"I'll be back soon," I said cutting him off.

I got into my car and started it. I put it in reverse and backed out of my driveway. I quickly zoomed on the highway and went to Alex's house. I stopped at a red light and called Sam. It rang a few times then he answered. 

"Hello?" he asked. 

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" I asked. 

"Nothing much. With my dad. What are you doing?" he asked.

"Well my dad was asking, how do you know for sure that necklace was Ghosts. That got me thinking. What if it wasn't his?" I said.

"Don't tell me you are going to Alex's house to see if he got his necklace," Sam said.

"That's what I'm doing," I said.

"What if it was Alex. Wouldn't that result in you getting hurt?" He asked.

"Maybe," I said.

"Do you ever think about yourself? Why are you even doing this?" he asked.

"Because, if there's a possibility that I can clear Ghost's name, ill do it," I said.

"So, you're doing all of this shit just so you can clear that dick's name?" Sam asked angrily.

"Yes, I am. Do you have a problem with that?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. He's hurt so many times, blamed you for things that wasn't your fault. He also tried to make a move on you while you said no," He said.

"Sam. this is Ghost. I would do anything for him to get his name cleared," I said.

"You are dumb Rebel. completely dumb. Your willing to risk your fucking life for some dick that hurt you more than I can count," he said.

"You did the same thing. What's the difference between you and him?" I asked.

Immediately I regretted it. 

"Shit. Sam I didn't mean that. It was ju-" je cut me off. 

"No, I understand. Have fun with your boytoy," he said angrily and hanged up.

"Wait, Sam" i said. 

I laid my head on the wheel and screamed. I was interrupted when a car honked and I looked and the light was green. I took a deep breath and drove to Alexs house. Was I being to naive? Am I really willing to give up my life for Ghost. I saw Alexs house in the distance.  

When I pulled in, his parents weren't home. that's a relief. It would be awkward especially what has happened.  I pulled into his driveway and got out of my car. I knocked on the door and waited. Nothing. I got out my phone and tried to call him. He didn't answer.

 I looked through my phone and went through my contacts to see who else I can call. My thumb hovered over Raven's name. I took a deep breath and pressed it. As I was about to, The door was thrown open and Raven came running out of there all bloody and bruised. 

"Oh my god Raven what happened?!" I yelled holding her. 

"He's coming for you! YOu have tor un Rebel!" She yelled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Alex is trying to get you!" she cried.

I heard something and looked up. I froze. Alex was standing in the doorway holding a bloody rag. 

"Where do you think you're going Raven?" he asked.

"Raven, the keys are in my car. Go now and get help," I said.

Everything was like slow-motion. Alex was about to grab Raven, but I spun her around and shoved her away from us. I fell back into Alex and we both fell on the ground. My head fuzzy and everything was blurry. I looked at Raven.

"Raven go now!!!" I yelled. 

Raven go up from the ground and ran to my car. Alex was trying to get up and go after her,  but as he got up, I grabbed my ankle and made him fall again. Raven drove out of the driveway, which resulted in gravel hitting Alex's face and left. He yelled out of anger and walked towards me. He hovered over me.  

"What the fuck did you do!" he yelled at me. 

"Saved a person," I said smiling. 

He looked at me and smiled.

"Doesn't matter if she gets help. We won't be here for them to get us. I already have what I need," he said laughing.

I felt a sting in my neck and looked at Alex. I turned around and saw Lonny holding a syringe. Everything was spinning and the last thing I saw was Alex shooting Lonny before I blacked out. 

Hey guys! I am not dead. I've just been having writers block. I want to thank @QueenRaven7 for helping my writers block. If she didn't help me. This chapter wouldn't be out. I also realized I end most of my chapters with somebody passing out. lol. See ya.