Chapter.43.

Rebel POV

I woke up to nothing but darkness. I freaked out cause I hate the dark.  I tried to move but my hands were bound to a chair. I could feel that there is something around my mouth. I'm guessing it's tape.

I tried to look around but I couldn't see a damn thing. I tried scooting the chair but everytime time I did, it made a noise. Like this loud squeaky sound. I let out a frustrated yelled and kicked my feet.

I heard a door opened and closed. I can hear somebody walking down the steps. The person turned on the light and I squinted my eyes because it was bright for a second. I looked around and it looked like I was in a basement.  I looked at the stairs and I can see someone standing. I couldn't make out their face. Once they stepped out I held my breath. It was Alex.

"Well, look who finally decided to wake up," he said walking over to me.

I said nothing and looked down.

"You know you messed up my plans Rebel. It wasn't supposed to be like this. But you just had to be at the wrong place at the wrong time," he said.

I still said nothing and kept my head down. I could hear him walking and I saw his shoes were in front of me. He harshly grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled.

I tried to say something but it was muffled. He ripped of the tape and I could tell my lips started bleeding.

"Wers trying to same something sweetheart?" He asked evily.

I spit directly on his face he let go of my chin and wiped his face with a rag. He turned looked at me and slapped across the face. It hurt a lot. I looked at him smiled.

"You hit like a little bitch," I said smiling.

"You little," he said.

Before he could hit me somebody grabbed his hand.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Some one asked.

I looked and it was Ghost. My face instantly turned to pissed off.

"She called me a bitch," Alex said.

"I don't care if she calls you an asshole. You are not to touch her. She is mine," Ghost said getting into Alex's face.

They stared at each other for some time until Alex shoved him away and went up the stairs. We heard the door opened and slammed shut. I looked at Ghost with pure hatred.

"Listen. I know this situation looks bad but, it's not as bad as you think," Ghost said.

"Not as bad? Not as bad?!" I yelled at him.

"Giving the circumstances. It ain't that bad," Ghost said.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked looking at him.

"I mean it's quiet simple. You are mine and only mine," he said caressing my cheek.

I jerked away from his touch.

"I thought you were with Veronica?" I said.

"Meh. She was just for company. It is you that I want. You really think that kiss was on an accident?" He asked.

I looked away from him in disgust. I may have not liked Veronica, in fact  hated her. But still, she should not be treated like some piece of meat.

"What's your plan huh? Keep me locked in here forever? " I asked.

"That's the plan. But maybe in time I'll let you in the house. With some precautions of course. Cant have you running away from me," he said tucking my hair behind my ear.