Chapter.18.

Rebel POV

I pulled up to the school and saw them waiting with a group of people that dressed like them. Some of the preppy people were dating at my car. It's probably because I'm blaring Suicide Silence.

I rolled down the window and a lot more people looked at me. I guess you hear music a lot older with the windows down.

I honked the horn and Blade turned around. He said something to Becky and them. They said bye to their friends and got in the car.

"How was school today?" I asked them as I drove off.

"Boring. Nothing much happened," Becky said.

"I see you made some friends," I said.

"Yea, we met them at lunch," Blade said.

"That's nice. Um, full warning. When we get home your finally gonna experience the paparazzi," I said.

"What!?" They all exclaimed.

"Living with a famous person especially one that is up for murder, your gonna have to get used to it. Especially today," I said.

"What happened today?" Outlaw asked.

"So, I had an interview with Rolling Stone. By the way one of the worst magazine to gt published by. Let's just say that the interview got out of hand. Just go on TMZ. It'll show you," I said.

Becky go out her phone and they all hovered around it. As thy done that my phone ring. I looked at it. It was Matt Good. My God does that guy ever stop? I answered it.

"What do you want Matt?" I asked in a Bitchy tone.

"I just want to clear my name," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I have not talked nor have hanged out with Andy since that Bryan Stars interview," he said.

"That's not right. Andy said he has been going to your house. That's what Andy would tell my dad. Matt, do you know who Andy might be hanging out with?" I asked.

"Honestly, no. I just wanted to clear my name," he said.

"Thank You Matt, and yeas your name is cleared," I said.

We said our goodbyes and ended the call. As I was pulling up in my driveway there was a news van and the press. Shit!!!

"Ok guys. Were gonna stay in the car till an old friend of mine comes here ok?" I said.

They nodded. I got out my phone and called Robert.

"Hello?" I heard a gruff voice ask.

"Robert? It's Rebel or Avril. I need your help," I said.

"Took you long enough to call. Your all over the news," he said.

"How far away are you?" I asked.

"I'm right behind you," he said.

I heard a honk and turned around. He was behind me, I ended the call. I waited until he came to my door. I opened the door as Robert was opening the kids door.

"He's ok guys," I said.

We got out and he was in front of us trying to keep the press away. We made it to the front door where there was a lot of press and a police officer. Oh great.

"Rebel Purdy?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I need you to come down to the station with me for questioning," he said.