Missed you - Asmo

(Im gonna be posting the last three one shots and then the special. Kind of like a countdown to me beginning to write it)

The whole day you weren't able to go home because you were helping Lucifer out with some spirit week Diavolo made. After planning and buying for the days, you both came home extremely late and exhausted.

"Thank you for your help today. I really appreciate it." Lucifer sighed.

"No problem, Lucifer. Though it was a lot more than I expected." You chuckled nervously.

"I'll have to agree with you on that. Even though it was unexpected, I'm glad you were able to assist me. Otherwise, it would have taken me ages." Lucifer sighed as he opened the door.

Like the gentleman he is, Lucifer let you come in first and locked the door as soon as you both entered. In a way this let the other brothers know you guys were finally home.

"I can't wait to crash onto my bed." You said stretching your arms.

"Y/NNNN!!!!" Asmo shouted as he ran at you full speed.

Before you were able to stop him, he jumped and hugged you tightly. He practically tackled you to the ground and showered you with affection.

"H-Hey! I said I wanted to crash on my bed, not on the floor!" You panicked.

"What the heck was gotten into you?" Lucifer said as he pulled Asmo off of you.

"Ack! Do you have to pull me by my collar?" Asmo whined. Lucifer ignored him and helped you up.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You chuckled nervously.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Asmo nuzzled up to you.

"Asmo are you okay..?" You asked.

"I am now that you're home~" He cooed.

"Is that it? You just missed Y/n? Jeez Asmo, you scared us for a second there." Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"Not just! I wasn't able to see Y/n all day! Almost 24 hours! It was dreadful." Asmo whined.

"Whatever. I'm going to my room. You should rest soon, Y/n." Lucifer said before leaving.

"Aw, you must be quite tired..." Asmo frowned.

"Just a bit...sorry I wasn't home all day." You muffled a yawn.

"Don't worry darling, let's go get you ready for bed." Asmo said sweetly.

He took your hand in his and pulled you into your room. You sleepily put your pajamas on while telling Asmo about your day.

"We're really having a crime day for spirit week? As in dressing up as criminals and detectives?" Asmo said confused.

"Yep. Satan kept asking me to mention it to Lord Diavolo and I guess he liked the idea so much he made it one of the themes." You yawned.

"I'm sorry I couldn't contact you the entire day, by the way. I'll make it up to you soon." You frowned.

"Don't worry about that now, darling. You need your beauty sleep." He said

"What me to keep you company?" He purred. You sleepily nodded.

You crawled onto bed with Asmo closely behind you. You laid down with a sigh of relief. You felt the bed dip a bit as Asmo climbed in too. You chuckled a bit.

"Hm? What's so funny?" He looked at you with curious eyes.

"I just remembered how excited you were to see me." You giggled.

"Of course I was excited to see you! I haven't seen you in forever." He whined as he cuddled up to you. Your legs were tangled with each other.

"It was only a day Azzy." You said, petting his hair.

"A whole day without seeing my darling dearest you mean. And it was quite grueling." He played with your hair.

"I just love you so much I can't imagine life without you. Not even for a second." He sighed, running his thumb across your cheek.

"I love you too..." You said smiling softly.

"I know I told you not to worry about it right now, but just so you know I have a lot of things we can do to make up for lost time." He winked.

"Psh...like what?" You asked.

"There's this new little cafe that opened. Their main specialty is human world drinks and I've been dying to try this boba thing." He said excitedly.

"Hehe okay. It's a date then." You smiled.

"Wonderful! Ooo I'm so excited." He squealed before kissing your face.

"Thanks for waiting for me." You said.

"No need to thank me, honey. I know you'll do the same for me." He smiled.

"Goodnight Asmo." You said, closing your eyes.

"Goodnight my darling." He said before kissing your lips softly.