Comfort - Belphie

Forgot to post whoops 😅
Also slight angst and fluff ^^

You woke up gasping for air. Your head was buzzing with fear and you clutched the bedsheets, desperately trying to calm down. You've had the same nightmare for almost two weeks now.

You knew it was just a stupid dream, but you couldn't help but feel scared. You sat there for a while, trying your best to calm down. As much as you wanted to, you were afraid of asking the brothers for help or even tell them you've been having nightmares.

You just pulled your legs up to your chest and tried forgetting about the dreams. It's gone to the point where you'd rather be awake than asleep. You heard a knock at your door.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" It was Belphie. He peaked his head into your room. You could tell he was sleepy, so you hoped he wouldn't pay too much attention to your distressed state.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Sorry if I woke you up." You forced a chuckle.

"You didn't. I was going to go get some water and I heard noises coming from your room. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again.

"Yep. You don't have to worry about me." You forced smile.

"Well, I am worried. Scoot over." Belphie said, entering your room and closing the door.

He crawled onto your bed and pulled you close. He ran his hands through your hair and let you rest your head on his chest. You felt a bit flustered but sighed contently.

"You can't hide anything from me, dummy. Now, what's bothering you?" Belphie asked you.

"It-It's stupid but I've been having this reoccurring nightmare..." you mumbled.

"How long have you had the nightmare?" Belphie murmured.

"Eleven days..." You admitted.

"Is that why you haven't been sleeping well? Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could've helped you." He kissed the top of your head.

"I didn't want to wake you up..." You said.

"You're the only one I wouldn't get mad at for waking me up. But don't abuse your power." He said. You chuckled a bit.

"...do you want to talk about it? Maybe it would help you forget it." Belphie said softly.

He threaded his fingers through yours. You hesitated a bit but decided to face your fears. You started to explain the nightmare. And during your explanation, Belphie was attentively listening while pressing soft kisses wherever he could.

"That sounds horrible Y/n...hey, don't cry it's okay." He said wiping your tears.

"I-I didn't even notice I was crying..." You chuckled nervously.

"Next time you have a nightmare tell me. Or come to my room, I don't care. I just don't want you to feel like you have to deal with it on your own." He murmured before kissing your lips softly.

"I love you so much..." You said, hugging him tightly.

"Love you too, dummy." He laughed quietly.

"Let's go to sleep now, I'm tired and I'm sure you are too." Belphie yawned.

"Don't forget that I'm always here for you. Tomorrow morning we'll ask Satan for a spell or something to get rid of the nightmares..." Belphie said sleepily.

"Thanks, Belphie." You said as you nuzzled up to him.

"Yeah, yeah. Now go to sleep." He said, kissing your lips again.

Belphie wrapped his arms protectively around you, keeping you as close as he could. You didn't mind of course. And after days of not being able to sleep, you finally felt like you've had a good night's rest. You felt comfort in the arms of your sleepy demon.

And that's the last three before I write for the 10k (now 12k) special hehe I hope y'all enjoy!