Yes Love?

I yawned slightly and carefully stretching my legs being careful of my ankle, the glare of the sun coming though the window as it peaked above the walls so brightly though the window, the covered warm and soft against me, my hair a little in my face but I couldn't be bothered to fix it, the overwhelming smell of wood, dirt and a little of soap from my shower last night, the creaking of the woods around us as the gentle breeze moves the branches and leaves of the tree's, the gentle sound far off, of the kitchens getting set up for breakfast, the runners waking and chatting on there way to there showers, the rest of the glade a perfect sweet hush where everyone slept. The sounds of other boys muted from the distance of the main glade and homestead away from y/n's little hut out here in the forest away from the eyes, ears and other such things of the horny teenage boys. Even if in all honesty I'm not sure she ever really scared about them, rather think we all should have been scared of her. The One horny, Lustful Teenage girl surrounded by sixty good looking boys.

I pulled the covers a little closer not wanting to wake up and to shower just yet. I turned a little more trying to tuck the covers around me tighter but as I did I noticed her soft hand on my stomach gently petting my vest gently in her half awake stare, I felt her hand move down waking me up a little more as her hand moved down slipping under the elastic waistband of my boxer shorts stroking my skin with her soft hand feeling her little kisses on my shoulder "Ummm yes love?" I asked my voice a little harsh and rough where I hadn't spoken all night, 

"Hi" she smiled resting her chin on my shoulder moving her hand down further to gently stroke her soft fingertips across my cocks shaft, already a semi from being in bed all night, getting harder with each playful brush of her fingers 

"Hi, something you wanted love?" 

"Maybe" she giggled playfully and innocently taking hold of my shaft in her hand gently stroking and pumping as she nuzzled with my neck I smirked a little moving unfortunately forcing her to move her hand away and her head from my neck as I turned to lay on my back the covers still around me leaning my elbows on the excuse for a mattress looking at her, as she laid on her stomach in her little blue vest not to dissimilar from my own but hers featuring a rather large amount of cleavage as her bra was off somewhere else I didn't know where, wherever she had thrown it last night after getting in from work, her Y/c/h loose from her pony tail however the kink still in her hair from it being up in a pony tail or bun for most of her day, having removed it before bed the tie around her wrist, her little light blue panties just making an appearance above the covers and blankets, her skin a little dirty where she hadn't showered last night after work, she said she would this morning, leaving an odd film across her sweet skin, her eyes barely even open, her hand on her chin and her elbow on the bed starting at me innocently and sweetly smiling at me as she often does, "Good Morning Newt"

"Good morning, You sleep okay?"

"Umm I did" she smiled moving and nuzzling her head on my chest wrapping her arms around me, I smiled wrapping my own around her too pulling her closer to me feeling her breasts and stomach squeeze against my chest "Did you sleep okay? she asks gently her finger tip playing with a loose thread on my vest slightly unravelling it move where she was tugging on it 

"Perfect love" I smiled moving her hand away before she put a bigger hole in it, "Did you want something love?"

"Why?"

"It s not everyday I wake up to you sticking your hand down my pants?"

"I wanted to see if he was up" she giggled "and if you where up?"

"Well, I'm up" I smirked playing with her hair 

"Good" she smiled moving her leg over me so she sat on my lap

"Humm Yes love?"

she smirked grabbing my wrists pinning them above my head "You wanna fool around before work?"

"Okay" I smirked back trying to kiss her but she still had hold of my hands and she moved her head away so I couldn't reach "Love? Come on... Kiss me" I whine 

"Nope, Not till later" she winked moving to stand by the bed kicking off her panties and climbing back to sit on me again this time her back facing me and she tied up her hair "This good this morning newt?"

"Yes love" I smirked grabbing her hips as she gently moved herself tugging down my boxers as she did....