The Boy From The Net P1

I sat on a rock overlooking a beautiful reef watching the fish come and go often just moving my tail so It wouldn't go to sleep, my head kept up by my arm.

My god I'm bored. 

This place is so dull now days, nothing to do, barely anything good to eat, But I suppose it's partly my own fault. 

Everyone was up at the Blue reef, I didn't want anything to do with it. It was spawning time and Frankly I didn't want to mate.

Well I do! but... I've always wanted a different kind of mating, I was different and everyone likes reminding me, so I tended to like not being around them. 

I heard a noise which puzzled me an all the fish hid, I looked up and saw a boat up on the water, Stupid humans anyways coming out here disrupting things, I wonder what they are up to. 

well its better then hanging out here, 

I headed up looking to the edge of the water, seeing the boat full of people all doing various things  I saw a guy sat close to the edge looking across the water, he wasn't looking this way but he seemed so interesting, he stood in a tight pair of blue pants, a loose fitting blue shirt, smooth slightly tanned skin, and dark hair. 

"Thomas? what are you doing man?" Another man asked him putting a hand on his back 

"Just looking min chill" He told him "Come on get the nets in" 

nets? What does he mean nets?

Everyone stopped what they where doing and began pulling in a huge fishing net.

Oh no! swim away! swim away!

I desperately tried to get away but my tail got caught and I couldn't move, I though with all my might to get out as they pulled it closer and closer, 

"What the Shuck!" One said as he pulled the net in and he saw me I looked up to the boat I was now an inch from and saw that guy stood looming over me trying to see me 

"..... What are you?" he asked "You're beautiful" He said going to touch my tail But I managed to get loose from the net to I quickly jumped back into the water and swam away as fast as I could "No wait!" He called out but I just kept going, 

I guess that's why you have to stay away from humans. 

Out of curiosity I watched them finish there fishing and take there boat into the shore, He seemed to be watching the water at all times, almost as if he was looking for me. But then I saw why he was watching the water... as I saw the huge storm on the horizon 

Well I'm fucked. there was no way I could get home before the storm hit I would have to find some form of cover or who knows where I'd end up.  I quickly did my best to get down to a safe place but it was too late as the storm hit making the sea turn rough and impassable, I tried to swim though it but I was getting thrown around out of my control, so much I tried to fight against one wave holding onto the some sea weed but it snapped and sent me across the way hitting my head on a rock and knocking me out. 

Ughhh my head, It kills. What happened? I sat up and I felt so strangely warm and weird I tried to move my tail and I couldn't move it, Ohh no Please tell me something hasn't bitten my tail off but I opened my eyes them stinging from the light and... I was on the beach laid in the sand my feet in the water. wait what? I HAVE FEET! two feet right there in the water, I pulled one out slowly wiggling all my little toes, moving my hand up my smooth legs, I was so happy! I can go do something fun and interesting until my eyes met something else. What the hell is that thing? I turned my head curiously looking at it, I poked it and Oww! well it's part of me it was so strange I had never seen anything like this before, I kept touching it out of curiosity and the more I touched the bigger it got, and harder it got, and the more I touched it the more it felt nice. I stopped as I heard a noise someone was coming onto the beach, I quickly hid in the water as a dog ran down the beach with... the guy from the boat following close behind it. 

"Hey boy, come on go find something to play with" He told the dog and instantly the dog ran towards me "Hello?" he asked as the dog tried to lick me "Is someone there?" I wasn't sure what to do, but I pushed myself up standing up in the water, he saw me and he looked me over, he saw my face and then his eyes glanced to this new part of me and then back to my face a red blush dusting his face "Hi" He smiled I smiled and waved at him "Have... uhh Have I met you before?" I went to speak but nothing came out "Can't you talk?" He asked and I shook my head "Uhh here, I'll take you back to the castle" He says slipping his shirt off and slipping it over me so I was covered up his shirt just hitting about the middle of my thighs "Don't worry I'll look after you" He says offering his hand I blushed but happily took it going to step but I tripped into his arms "whoa! careful. I uhh I'm Thomas by the way", I nodded but was a bit unsure how to speak to him but I took his arm and drew the letters with my fingers "Newt? What a lovely name for a lovely boy" ...