Love Is Mad P3

She sat in a small room not too unlike my daddy, but the door was open. She was a year younger than me but so very pretty. She sat on the floor colouring. it was a very pretty picture"

"What was she drawing newt?"

I chuckled "A party" I smiled wiggling my toes 

"What sort of party?"

"Her birthday party" I smirked "An awful lot of red crayon. I think too much but... I don't mettle with my lady's artistic Vision"  

"Her birthday party? The Y/l/n party that got her locked up" 

"That's the party, I wish I could have attended I heard it was a... bomb." I laughed 

"Newt. Twenty-Seven people died in a purposeful explosion" 

"Twenty-nine." I corrected mildly annoyed 

"What?"

"Twenty-Nine." I told him "Check the police report. if you don't believe me." 

"I don't need to."

I laughed trying to move closer but my restraints prevented it "Don't think you can catch me out that easily Vince." 

"What happened? that day?"

"I went into her room. I told her how much I liked her drawings, I offered her one of my pencils and she let me colour with her. I would go and see her every day and we'd... play together."

"What sort of games?"

"Lots and lots of games."

"What kind of games newt."

"Humm... We used to play Snakes and Ladders, solitaire, Skin shapes, chess, push Nurse, connect four, glass rain, checkers, baby pinch, poker, operation, and Monopoly, My favourite was always Hide the Penny"

"Hide the penny? how did you play that game?"

"Well, first I'd go out into the hospital garden and I'd get a nice little pigeon or a squirrel, or sometimes one of those cats. And I'd take them to her room. She'd take the lucky penny and hide it for me. when I found it I got a kiss when I gave her the penny back"

"Hide it where? and what's that got to do with the pigeon?"

"heheh... it'd be somewhere in the pigeon" 

"In.... inside?"

"She was ever so good at hiding it. Sometimes I'd be searching for hours but that made it more fun when we could play in the aftermath. After that the staff liked me being in her room more. let me stay for sleepovers whenever I wanted"

"Yes you were forcefully admitted. the staff just let you stay together"

"Let us stay together? I'd scream if they ever tried to take her away from me. I would not have my y/n away from me at all."