Girl Stuff P2

I opened the box and began taking things out one by one.

"What are these?" I asked are confused by the small tubes

"Tampons"

"What's a tampon?"

"You put them up your lady parts to stop the monthly blood leaking out"

".... Is that why you have the same day off every month"

"Yep"

"Oh. Why does it bleed?"

"I don't know just does"

"Weird. Shirts. Shirts. Hu. Shorts? Why don't you ever wear these? With it being so hot and all?"

"I don't know, just don't."

"More clothes. More tampon things. A rectangle, Why have you received a shape?"

"Take a bite it's yummy"

"Okay" I shurg having a bite or was tough and tasted kinda funny

"Newt" she giggled

"It's not bad I guess" I sighed not wanting to be rude but she took it from me pulled of a layer of paper and foil "oh."

"Silly boy" she giggled giving me a square

I took it and have it a try "uuuummm. That's nice actually. Gimme more!"

"No. You have to save it" she argues hiding it away

"Fine. You know what that would be great with"

"What?"

"Strawberries from the garden"

"..... That does sound delicious"

"What the... are these more snacks?" I asked her

"No idea. I've been getting them a couple of times before no idea what they are they come in her a weird goo. There not edible. And kinda look like odd shaped balloons"

"Hu. The back has a weird diagram"

"Yeah I don't get that"

"What... what... I'm so confused."

"It make any sense to you?"

"I mean a little. Whatever moving on"

"This one! What is it!" She says grabbing the next thing

"I don't know... well it's clothes of some type" I shrug holding up this strange thing by the straps "it reminds me, of a runners harness"

"Yeah a little" she shrugs "maybe it's meant to be like a harness"

"But for what? Maybe it's like a running harness but with storage for... two apples?"

"They seem big for two apples?"

"Maybe like two... melons" I shrug "maybe it's like-" I began putting my arms thought the holes, "it's definitely designed for his area"

"Maybe it's for my boobs"

".... ooohhh that makes sense. You wanna give it a try?" I offered she took it from me and I quickly looked away as she took off her shirt

"Yep, definitely. Ummm my back feels a little better now actually. You can look newt"

So I looked and saw her with it, it seemed perfect for her hugging her so snuggly "Yeah that's definitely for those. Good it makes your back feel a bit better maybe you needed the support"

"I think so" she nods "There's more in the box"