Hello Y/n

I laid, cradling my pillow attempting to cling to the sweet arms of sleep. I knew it was late and that I should get up soon but... just five minutes more is all I ask. I heard a loud tap on the wooden door making me groan pulling the covers over me tightly as the door knocked again.

"Noooooo" I whined but before I could do much else I heard my door open I tried not to wake up but soon enough I felt the covers be pulled off my head

"Hello there" that sweet voice smiled, I slowly opened my eyes to a very sweet sight.

I laid in my bed amongst the slightly yellowish covers, my head nuzzled in the pillows my arms around one of them tightly the day light cascading in the window, my little apartment untidy exactly how I left or last night, and the sweet sight she stood over my bed in her little lilac dress and belt her hair in a intricate knot and twist with flowers woven in, a sweet mulberry rouge across the highlights of her cheeks her little nose scrunched where she wasn't happy.

"Hello Y/n" I smiled my voice broken and groggily from where I just woke up

"Hello Newt" she smiled gently Petting my hair for me

"Ummmm... that's nice. Maybe you can crawl into bed with me too" I cooed

"Out of bed Newt or we'll be late" she says going to tidy up my apartment throwing clean clothes at me as she went I sat up rubbing my eyes and yawning

"Late for what?"

"For market you silly boy" she giggled rushing off elsewhere.

I sat up pulling my covers close hoping to keep the heat they gave me close to my body.

I had a better look around my little house my bed tucked up into the corner, my red window shutters keeping out some of the light but they where rather broken now, the little beige walls with a few cloths and things across them, my clothes and books thrown about the place the door opened to the rest of my little house where I would often catch her lilac dress moving back and forth as she was busy doing... something.

"Newt. We'll be late if you don't hurry your butt" she argues coming back into my room and opening the shutters wide making me slightly hiss covering my eyes

"What time is it Y/n?"

"Six now come on!" She argues

"Your mean to me" I pouted, she left again doing something else so I got up and got dressed for the day going out to the other room where my little table and kitchen sat "what's for breakfast?" I yawned but before I could even close my mouth she shoved an apple in it so I ended up like a suckling pig as I tried to close my mouth, so I took a bite taking the rest in my hand "thanks Y/n"

"Where would you ever be without me?" She joked as she fixed the table a little replacing the old dry dasies from my little glass with some fresh new lavender

"Up the creek without a paddle I should think." I laughed "or boat for that matter"

"Umm come on you can carry" she smiled offering her basket I took it slightly rolling my eyes as we headed out locking up as we left into the little courtyard