Honey Bee's

I remember, The cream wallpaper with pink flowers. I remember the smell of orchids and roses. I remember the way the cream carpet used to look when you ran your hand across it drawing little pictures on the shaggy carpet. And yet there were so many things of that place I struggle now to recall. "newt!-"

I jumped up sitting up in my bed grasping onto the covers tightly gasping in the slight grey light before the sunrise, I wiped my hand over my forehead feeling the icy cold sweat that had gathered there. I sighed and lay back down in my dark blue covers staring up at the white plaster pattern ceiling, And it was only then as I sat quietly and calmly I noticed the noise.

The rapid banging on the wall, my bed slightly shifting where the bed on the other side of the wall moves and bangs into my wall. I could hear her screaming, and her mattress squeaking. I groaned and put my pillow over my head to muffle the noise but it was useless. I gave up and pushed my covers off me climbing out onto the cold wooden floor walking across my bedroom to my door rubbing my eyes as I went out of my bedroom and off to the bathroom luckily I couldn't hear her as much in here. I ran a hot shower almost as hot as the sun letting it cascade over my body scrubbing myself hard. I always felt sticky and dirty no matter how hard I scrubbed. When I was done I climbed out and went back to my room sitting on the bed watching the sun come up over the hill and the ocean across the way, I stared at the horizon and the infinitely stretching ocean thinking of all the amazing places that must be just a stone throw across the horizon. I sighed and looked down at myself wrapped up in my towel noticing the stiffness I had tried so hard to ignore. It was quiet but the birds outside sang to the sun, the house quiet and still.

I took myself in my hand firmly and tried to fix myself. I didn't want the satisfaction, I just wanted it to go away and quickly.

I jumped as I heard the door open so I grabbed my towel covering myself up as I turned to see the door and I saw Minho standing in the doorway.

He was tall, taller than me even, yet we only had a year or so between us. He was muscular and toned mostly from his work, he had his long striped white and blue pants on and nothing else his spikey dark hair messy and out of place.

"newt?" He asked

"Nothing!" I yelped

He rolled his eyes and shut the door coming over sitting beside me on the bed "newt, you can't keep doing this"

"Minho. Please don't tell her"

"I can't keep covering for you"

"Please just a little longer"

"Okay, I won't tell her. But you can't keep this up newt"

"I don't have to. Not for much longer" I told him

"Fine. I'll cover for you. But this is the last time" he says 

so I nodded, he nodded too before getting up and leaving my bedroom, I sighed and got dressed heading out of my bedroom and going to the kitchen starting to make myself a cup of tea as Minho sat at the dining table now dressed to having some toast

"Awwww there's my favourite boys" I heard her giggle at her bedroom door, I glanced over my shoulder looking at her bedroom door where she stood in her white nightie and flower-covered robe, her long blonde hair a matted bedhead mess from being on her back she went over to Minho giving him a cuddle and some kisses "My big strong sexy hubby" she giggled before she came over giving me a cuddle too "and my sweet little baby boy" she smiled giving my cheek a kiss

"Morning mum" I nodded

"How did you sleep?" she asks taking the tea I had made for herself and going to the table with Minho