Ankle

Anonymous asked:

I was just wondering if you'd write a fluff imagine about Newt? An idea that I had was you trip and fall within the Glade and Newt refused to leave your side until the injury gets better.

I sighed as I headed back from my little break in the shade of the deadheads heading back to the edge of the gardens where the usual boys worked but I went to the edge where a few of the bulker boys stood as we had received the plans from gally and zart on what trees needed to be chopped for the new garden shed to be built both for the wood and for the space I high fived with Oscar as it was now his turn for a break and I headed up the ladder machete in hand to work on chopping down the top branches of the tree working for a good while until I heard a familiar voice

"What the bloody hell is going on here!" Newt yelled as he approached arms crossed and face stern

"What?" Frank asked him as he gathered the branches I cut

"Hi newtie!" I giggled waving down to him

"Hi love" He waves "What is she doing up there I thought we had a rule about that"

"She's fine newt she's safe"

"Doesn't matter if you think she's safe she's not meant to be up there"

"I'm fine seriously' I complained "I'm fine newt really"

"I know you think that. But just come down alright"

"No! I'm doing my work I'm fine!"

"Y/n. -"

"Newt I'm fine. I'm perfectly safe" i tol them as i continues to cut branches down "I am a strong independent woman, I don't need you boys to babysit me I can do just fine on-" I began but I heard a rather concerning snap and next thing I knew my body ached all over and I was looking up at the blue sky, with newt and Frank looming over me "owww."

"Run and get Clint and Jeff now!" Newt ordered

I sat in the medjacks my body wrapped up from the various cuts and bruises from my fall my leg elevated on pillows as they checked it over for the fourth time Alby loomed over the med jack's as they worked and newt sat beside me he hadn't left since my fall not even for a moment "yep that's definitely broken, we can bandage it up with a splint but you are going to have to keep off it for atleast the rest of the month"

"That's ridiculous! It's not broken I probably just brusied it bad i-" I began trying to get up but the pain shot thought my ankle "owww!"

"No no. Your going to be on bed rest until your ankles better" newt told me making me sit back in the bed "if it's okay with Alby, I'm more then happy to look after you personally,"

"Alright" Alby shrugs

"Okay, so Jeff will sort this out and we'll get you up to your room to rest, and I'll take care of you till your better"

"Morning" newt smiled as he arrived to my room

"Morning" I sighed

"I brought you breakfast, and I made sure to grab you some extra bacon" he smiled sitting beside my bed "how's your ankle?'

"In agony"

"Aww you poor thing love, anything I could do to help? Give you a message? A hug? Maybe try and get you some moonshine?"

"No it's fine you've done enough newt"

"You sure? Nothing you want?"

"I am really bored. Could you tell me glade stories?"

"Aww of course I can, you wanna cuddle while I tell them?"

"Special cuddle?"

"As your hurt I'll allow it"

I smiled and we readjusted ourselves so I could have my head on his lap and he gently pettes my hair as he told me about the news of the glade who pissed off who, what the drama in the kitchens was, who Alby yelled at, all the normal glader gossip I had missed being up here"

"Newt?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for taking care of me"

"It's no trouble love. I know how much you took care of me when I was hurt I have to make sure I return the favour"