NSFW 100

1. What's the dirtiest thought you've ever had about a total stranger?

I don't think of strangers that much... likely the first time I saw y/n and I kinda went ' "bloody 'ell...boobs!"

2. Do you prefer sex at night, in the morning, mid-afternoon, or NOW?

At night, while the other boys are sleeping even if it means we 'ave to be a little quieter so we don't wake anyone else

3. What's your favourite way to be seduced?

I don't need seducing just kinda point or poke me

4. What's the dirtiest fantasy you've had at work?

Well... I had one about bending y/n over a planter while everyone was at lunch

5. How would you dominate your boss sexually if given the chance?

No thank you, Alby or Zart either I would you rather not.

6. What do you do when you get horny in public?

Uhh... Usually take my 'oodie off and wrap it around my waist so knowone sees any issues that arise.

7. Have you ever masturbated in a public bathroom?

Uuuuuuuuuuhhh.... No.

okay maybe once... or twice, before y/n became my girlfriend and she walked around the glade in... Bloody shorts for shuck sake.

8. What's the weirdest thing you've thought about while touching yourself?

Being chained in the med jacks, with y/n 'aving the key

9. What's the strangest prop you've used to get yourself off?

A pole from the gardens, I am not explaining how I used it!

10. Do you remember the first time you felt aroused?

It was once the night y/n arrived in the glade I 'ad never felt about sex before I saw 'er but most of the day I was taking care of 'er and the other jobs I 'ad to do so by the time I got back in my 'ammock I noticed it

11. Who gave you your first orgasm?

Me.

12. Do you remember what that first orgasm felt like?

Like an explosion of repressed urges and tension. Like when you stretch and crack a bone that's been annoying for like a week.

13. Have you ever had sex with someone whose name you never knew?

Nope.

14. What's your favourite thing about a quickie?

The sneakiness and the fact everyones 'appy and satisfied before we run off to do whatever we still have to do

15. What the most sexually daring thing you've ever done?

Sex on the watch tower... Im still surprised we did that, and that we didn't get caught

16. Have you ever fantasized about fucking one of your teachers?

No! Definitely not. Then again I don't remember them... so maybe I did

17. Do you ever mentally strip strangers just for kicks?

Well... not strangers. Just y/n.

18. And then imagine, in dirty detail, what it would be like to fuck them?

Maybe, if already 'orny then yeah but again only y/n and even more once I didn't 'ave to imagine what she was 'iding from me anymore just remember what she looks like without 'er cute clothes.