Compliments

Requested Anonymous asked:

I've been reading your stories for a long time now, and I love them. I was just wondering if it would be possible to have a couple from the perspective of a male y/n? Either way, great content. Thank you!

I yawned a little as I pushed myself up from my hammock feeling my back crack and my neck immediately becoming sore from sleeping in the rough hammock all night. But I slipped on my shoes and headed out into the glades grass with a stretch, I know I'm up early as always only the runners and maybe a keeper or two is ever up this kinda time but I liked being up early gave me some alone time. I headed across the glade towards the deadheads to the small roughly built showers, they were mostly just wooden frames with the same twig built walls as most glade buildings but only enough to really cover you shoulder to knee as given were all boys wasn't much point to much more as they were communal anyway. Some hastily built contraption the builders came up with for water honestly I don't understand it but not like I need to at least it's better then the klunk buckets.

I headed over and began to kick off my stuff when I noticed a pair of feet it was strange for the showers to be occupied this time of morning, part of why I got up so early but I couldn't help but smile as I saw who it was, he had cleared been Washing his face and hair as a moment or so later his head threw back up revealing his messy blonde hair

"Ohh hey y/n" he smiled

"Hey newt, there uhh room in there for a small one?"

"Yeah sure don't worry about it man" he chuckled

So I kicked off the last of my clothes and headed in putting a fair bit of space between us as I began my shower it of course being ice cold, I did feel kinda self conscious given I wasn't alone but I just kept my hand there to give myself a little bit of protection. As I washed and scrubbed I noticed newt our the corner of my eye I guess I never really looked at him that much, he was thin but with firm arms where he worked in the garden all day, his ankle badly bruised, his chest hairless except a tiny speckle of blonde hair on his stomach, he had a very prominent V given he was so thin and I was taken back immediately as my eyes met his... his...

Holy shuck!

I couldn't tell exactly how big from here but enough to surprise me, I never imagined newt to really be packing all that much then again I don't suppose I had really thought about it before. But... klunk! That's uhhh that's alot of cock for such a skinny boy.

It then became even more of a necessity to keep myself covered attempting to conceal the fact that this ice cold water and his vainy manhood had basically made me a rock.

I knew his shower was almost finished and he'd be going soon at first I didn't want to say anything meerly keep this memory in my mind and go off to the deadheads tonight but I felt compelled to speak up

"Hey uhh newt?"

"Yeah?" He asks

"Can I uhhh can I tell you something?'

"Sure go ahead y/n"

"This uhh this might sound kinda weird but... you have a great dick"

There was silence between us for a moment and he glanced over

"Thank you? I think?"

"Sorry kinda weird"

"No no it's cool, I mean we're both guys"

"Exactly, we both have dicks"

"Yeah, it should be cool to compliment"

"Yeah! Like you would someone's hair or their shirt"