Love Is Mad P1

I sat against the cotton covered floor, my feet bare against the padded floor, often I would flex and wiggle my toes as it was all I was able to move. My arms wrapped up in the white jacket wrapped and chained around to give myself a big hug, a chain around my neck keeping me in place. On the other side of the room was a window where the doctor's and police all stood debating about me but I was bored so I just kept playfully wiggling my toes until I saw the door open.

I knew him well so I smiled at him but he looked nervous heading inside and sitting on a small folding chair far enough away I couldn't reach him.

"Hello newt"

"Hello" I smiled trying to wave but given my jacket I couldn't "oh... Hi" I smiled using my foot to wave

"Sit still newt. Please" he told me

"Why? It's boring"

"Just. Please"

"What?" I laughed "do I frighten you Vince?" I smirked glaring at him a little

"No. No-"

"Do I? Why do you sit so far? And why there all hiding in there"

"It's just precautions newt," he says "I need you to tell me something... where is she newt?"

"You know exactly where she is" I smiled

"This isn't some trick?"

"No. Why would it be?"

"Don't take offense if I don't trust you"

"Why would I lie? What other reason could I have ever had for hurting her? I loved her. More than anything. More than life. I did what I had to do... even if it kills me."

"She's really dead?"

"Yes."

"In that case. We want to know the story"

"Story time?"

"How did all this happen. From the beginning. With all the gritty details. And the truth newt"

"The truth. I promise"