Little Bunny p1

I sat in my bedroom in the darkness staring at the ceiling contemplating things. But I know I can't sleep, I turned over and caught a glimpse even in the dark of the little dress beside my bed I blushed slightly to think of the contents of the draw but I sat up, I did my best to tiptoe across the to the door I opened it glanced both ways down the corridor not a single light was on so I shut the door again wedging it shut so it couldn't be opened I returned to stand by my bed and as I did I pushed my boxer shorts off letting them pool at my ankles before climbing into bed, my cock stood tall in the covers hard and desperate. I opened my little draw and grabbed everything I wanted having long memorized where it is. I got a little lube on my hand and rubbed it gently across my shaft making sure to get good coverage, and some extra in my hand too I got the little toy I had found I knew it was gross and I felt a horrible shame on my heart everytime I looked at it but I couldn't bring myself to throw it away it was y/n's old vibrator it was just a little silver bullet no thicker then my ring finger I don't know why she got rid of it but I can imagine why she did as it still works fine I could only imagine she upgraded to something even bigger I found it when it was my chore day to empty everyone's room bins and I found it in hers and I had well obviously kept it to... play with. I clicked the button hearing its tiny barely audible vibration sounds gently rubbing the toy against my shaft and the last thing I wanted, I got them out wrapping them between my fingers her little blue cotton panties with cute little white bunnies on, I may have uhh found them in her room when I gave her some clean laundry they where just poking out her draw and uuuummmm I stole them away. I rubbed my fingers all over them using the toy as much as I could as well as my hand until I hit what I wanted clamping my hand and her panties over my mouth to stop me screaming the house down as I made a mess of my stomach I put stuff away and cleaned up before getting cosy still holding her panties. Incase it wasn't obvious already I uhhh kinda have a thing for y/n. She's just so cute so innocent and  so... Sexy. I would literally sell my car for one night with her just a couple of hours just being allowed to do whatever I wanted to her ooohh God I'd make the most of every second! But I knew I couldn't obviously I'm uhhh little perverted and I didn't want to scare her she's so sweet after all I mean she's still a virgin but of anything that made me worse I knew it was gross to do this to her as she is one of my best friends and I know if she ever found out she'd never speak to me again but I couldn't help myself! I just wanna touch her, and kiss her, and uuummm squeeze her sexy body, make love to her, and spank her and tie her to my bed while i watch her on her vibe for hours! Okay that was a little intense but If she'd have me I'd love her forever but I didn't want to scare her off. 

I woke up as I usually did with a violent erection and a thirst for tea. I sat up and yawned noticing I had slept cuddling y/n's panties I gave them a little kiss before putting them away in my draw "bye bye little bunny" I smiled before jumping out of bed and getting my boxers back on heading out into the house with a yawn I went to the airing cupboard grabbing my towel, I headed down to the bathroom but it was locked "come on I've got an early class!' I complained

"Go jerk off somewhere else newt!" Minho yelled from inside

"I don't need to jerk off I need a shower!"

"So your not hard right now?"

"That is none of your business"

"Fine I'll open the door and if you don't have a raging hard on for y/n then I'll let you in" 

"..... Screw you minho" I sighed going back towards my room and I saw the other bathroom in the house so I ran down the corridor and spotted who was by the door "y/n"

"Ohh morning newt" she smiled as she stood with her towel in her little blue nightie and shorts with white lace uuummm I wanna rip those little shorts off so bad I wanna see if she wears panties when she sleeps and if so... how wet her dreams make her. I could tell she had no bra as her nipples where slightly poking thought the nightie ummmm I wanna put my hands on her so bad "something you wanted?" She asks 

"Ohh yeah uhh minho's being a dick taking forever, I have an early class can I just jump on you girls bathroom this morning?"

"Awww course newt just don't be too long I have class too" she smiled going back to her room so I went into the girls pink painted bathroom locking the door and hanging my towel up I turned the hot water on and stripped off climbing in I instantly realized ohh right girls shower I don't have my soap and such I looked at the many colourful bottles unsure but I grabbed one I knew the smell off "uuuummmm y/n" I smiled this was hers undoubtedly this was her smell so I borrowed some the scent overwhelming making me think of her once I was done I wrapped my towel around me taking my clothes in hand, I kept out and as I did knocked on y/ns door which she happily opened "all yours thanks y/n"

"Your welcome newt see you later" she smiled going for her shower