Love Is Mad P2

My earliest memory was of the first school I ever went to if I recall it only lasted a week, and I know why. None of the other children liked me, they never wanted to play with me, I don't know why.

"Newt..." a little voice asked. It was a little girl with pigtails and she came close to my table looking at my drawings "could I have a pencil?" She asks

"No! The're my pencils" I told her

"Newt!" The teacher yelled "don't be a brat share your pencils with Lisa"

"No!" I snapped "the're my pencils. If she wanted pencils she should have brought her own"

"Share. Now."

"No!" I snapped

The teacher immediately took all my pencils giving one to Lisa and putting the rest in the class pot to be shared with every one immediately almost everyone in class started taking my pencils.

I got up snatching my pencil from Lisa making her cry, bolting around the room fighting each of the kids to get my pencils back leaving many crying and on the grey floor

"Newt! I've had enough of this!" She says trying to take them again so I bit her "AAAAAHHHH! you- you beastly boy!" She yelled clutching her bleeding hand "office now!" She ordered.

I was suspended immediately but I had all my pencils.

"I'm sorry." An officer butted in from beyond the glass "you bit your teacher. Over pencil's?"

"They were MY pencils." I answered "They had frog rubbers, anyway...

Mummy didn't like that she got so very angry at me but she couldn't leave me at home alone so I had to tug along with her when she visited daddy. In the institute.

He had a nice big room like this one while mummy chatted to the doctor's she let me play in the corridor. And as I scampered between rooms... I saw her.