Fantasy

Warning: I don't know how to explain this so I will do my best in this fic, there is rape play or well semi consensual play is better, they are agreeing it is consented will safewords, for a 'intruder non consensual fantasy' they do consent to doing the roleplay there is just semi consensual non consensual elements in the roleplay just wanted to clarify that for everyone.

I rushed along with the steam of people from room to room all of us trying to get where we were going within the short time between bells. I rushed into the room and immediately saw on the board a seating plan I was always concerned with seating plans as you can end up in pretty terrible places. They only do it to try and split people up even if it never works. I found I was to sit at the back beside... him. I nervously approached the table seeing him sitting there.

His converses against the chair's metal legs dirty and tattered, dark brown cargo pants also dirty and well-tattered, a grey hoodie that swallowed his skinny body up now allowing any of his skin to be seen, even the hood up with only the small fringe of his hair visible its gold and chocolate colour with a bright blue steak that honestly looked like he took a blue highlighter to his head last period. He had headphones in his ears with the cord coming down from the hood into his pocket.

"Alright everyone phones away, and attention forward," The Lecturer said so I took my seat and put my books down. He rolled his eyes pulling his headphones out soon enough we got out the worksheet for the day and of course once everyone began working and the lecturer left everyone began to talk among themselves. So I tried to strike up a conversation

"Uhh Hi"

He only glared at me chewing some gum in his cheek "what?"

"I was just saying hello" I answered sheepishly

"Whatever," he says returning to his work, finishing his questions quickly and starting to doodle in his notebook

"I'm y/n" I smiled trying once again to start a conversation

"Wonderful." he says

"And you are?"

"The fucking tooth fairy," he says clearly annoyed so I silenced myself and got on with my work "Isaac."

"Isaac. Nice to meet you"

"Just call me newt. If ever you wish to actually speak to me"

"Okay, newt" I nodded "what-" I began but he spoke up interrupting me

"The less you speak. The happier I'll be"

"Okay" I nodded just getting on with my work.

I sat up at my desk, typing away on my laptop the lights down low, typing up my little fantasy, the little things I dreamt off. I don't know why I do at this point but still in my little notes to read when I feel particularly giggly. Writing my little notes about invaders, about masters and mistresses, about monsters and mad lusts. All for my own personal use knowing knowone but me would ever see them.

I sat at my table doing my work for the day, I caught sight of newt beside me as he made his work sheet into a paper airoplane he saw me looking and simply glared at me "What?"

"Just curious what you where doing."

"Curiousity killed the cat"

"Did it?"

"Well someone did" he says

I focused back on my work trying to get the work done.

"Whats your deal anyway?"

"My deal?"

"Your vibe. Your thing. You just sort of seem to... be"

"Isn't that normal?"