Uuumm...Babygirl

The first thing that woke me was the noise, or rather the absence of noise, the sounds of the grinding and scraping beyond the walls had atlas silenced. The glade hovered in an unearthly quiet as the sound of the maze echoed that in the night had stopped and yet the sounds of people had not yet begun. But simpler sounds did remin, the sounds of the early breeze whistling through the trees and grass, the little sounds from a distance of the animals in the scilers hut making there little noises, the loudest noise was of course the sound of boys snoring, The sound surrounded the homestead from all the different boys and the places they sleep in.

I forced my eyes open looking out across the little room I lived in the walls made of so many twigs bound together making it impossible for anyone to see in, the glow thought the homestead windows of the little amount of light in the sky as the sun had get to rise over the tall grey walls of the maze. My eyes cleared more and I could see the mess all over my bedroom floor mostly just clothes scattered everywhere, I really need to tidy up a bit more. 

I shut my eyes again trying desperately to cling to the hope of sleep turning over to face the other side of my room, as I did I could hear a small noise the hushed sound of breathing gently and peaceful clearly at rest, I could feel warm air moving my hair with each of those gentle exhales, I could feel heat radiating from in front of me, I forced my eyes open again meeting a rather beautiful sight.

His fluffy blonde hair and dark brown roots nuzzled softly to my spare pillow all out of place and frizzy his hair was wet from his shower last night and was in desperate need of a trim it was almost getting as bad as when I first met him, his sweet skin glowed in the light of the early morning a gentle tan on his skin where it sees the sunshine while he works. A rather harsh hiki on his neck from last night, His chest gently rose and fell with each of his breaths a gentle and soothing rhythm, I could just hear as I was close enough his sweet heart beat and it made me smile. I was never sure why I found it so comforting to hear perhaps it's biological? Or is it psychological? Or maybe it just makes me smile and brings me comfort that though everything he has injured his heart still gently beats I listened closer trying to hear the pattern, he moved a little in his sleep and I noticed as I listened closer I had moved and where now pressing on his bad arm.

He always moves it there and yet he'll complain in the morning 'my bloody arms gone to sleep'

And I'll always tell him the same thing I did yesterday 'well you keep putting your arm there'

'yeah well I wanna cuddle and you always turn away from me' and he'll pull that stupid puppy face and beg for kisses till his arm stops being numb 

I always tried not to lean on it as I know his scars still hurt some days, he moved again wrapping his other arm around my waist entwining his fingers with the fingers of his other hand.

I gently giggled looking at him in his little orange vest and dark blue boxers shorts as he peacefully sleeps. 

I moved a little closer and gave his lips a gentle kiss he tasted like he always does like grass, tea, dirt and sugar as I pulled away I smiled 

"Good morning newt" I whispered 

"Uuuummmm" he groans slowly forcing opened eye open as soon as he did his lips gently smiled before he shut his eyes again and he tightened his grip on me "good morning y/n" he yawns "what time is it?" 

"Snuggle time" I giggled nuzzling into his neck he laughs and tighten his grip again cuddling me so I was nice and cosy 

"Aww okay baby, snuggle time" he smiled kissing my head I stayed close my skin against his savouring his warmth and his cosy cuddle I never wanted to leave newts arms I was happy to stay there forever if he let me he smelt like grass and like soap which made me want to snuggle even closer  "ummm somebodies very cosy this morning"