Eyes Front Newt

I finished a little bit of weeding for a second standing to crack my back and take a breath in the hot glade sun, it hung above us far from the maze walls meaning it would be hot, humid and sticky for a while more now I sighed and wiped my forehead of the sweat that had gathered there. I took my hoodies hem and swiftly pulled it over my head letting my skin breathe leaving me in my blue tank top, I tied my hoodie around my hips and took a breath. It was then I noticed eyes on me.

A superpower I had since development after two years in the glade surrounded by boys, a sixth sense as it were for when eyes were glued to my person. I glanced around in hope to find the culprit and it didn't take me long.

Just across from where I was weeding stood newt in his usual little brown shoes, tattered brown pants full of fraying holes, his once white hoodie over him the hint of his orange vest below as the hoodie was miles too big for him, his holster over his chest and his hoe in his hand holding a tight grip on it as his eyes sat squarely on me no doubt having witnessed me slipping my hoodie off, his face emotionless his eyes wide and fixated on me, and I could tell just from here the sight of me had clearly excited him. 

And he saw that I saw him.

He blushed hard heat rising to his cheeks as he looked around the glade clearly attempting to cover up that he was looking at me and then looking at me again and giving me a little wave 

"Eyes front Newt." I told him

"Yes ma'am" he nods, scurrying his skinny blonde butt off somewhere else in the glade. 

I finished up my shower turning off the water wrapping the towel around my hair and around myself climbing out the little shower but the moment I did I get eyes which worried me a little I always showered late on busy nights so I would be alone without horny boys eyes to worry about I turned and saw a half naked newt towel around himself clutching it firmly as he looked at me clearly hadn't seen more then me in my towel but given I am the only girl and he is a teenage boy that's about as much as he needed to see in order to glue his eyes to me

"Newt" I warn

"I WASN'T LOOKING!" he yelped 

"Eyes front newt"

"Yes ma'am" he nods hopping onto his own shower as to not be caught looking and so I couldn't see him either "I'm sorry y/n"

"It's fine. You like looking don't you"

"I don't mean too…. I'm easily distracted. By pretty girls"

"Have your shower. I'll see you in the morning" I sighed hurrying out with my clothes to go back to my room.

I found myself some new clothes in this old shopping mall, well new to me anyway. I knew wicked clothes were a bad idea and the desert storms would need more than this shirt and pants. I found a little place and began slipping off my wicked clothes leaving them here and almost immediately I felt eyes. 

I looked around and saw a familiar blonde mop.

He had clearly come into this old shops looking for things too already gathered himself a jacket and some new shoes a small torch in hand he was staring at me luckily there was a small screen between us so he didn't see me without my shirt but given he undoubtedly saw me remove it he knew what I likely looked like behind the screen 

"Uhhhhhh hi" he smiled

"Hi." I smiled back getting my new shirt on "eyes front Newt"

"Yes! Yes right sorry I uhhh"

"It's fine. Your a curious boy" I laughed getting these new jeans on

"I guess so"

"Curiosity killed the cat you know newt" 

"Well… I mean education is really the only way to… curve curiosity"

"Is it now?" I laughed coming out from the screen to get my boots on "I let you look you'll stop sneaky starting?"

"Yes ma'am" he nods 

"Fine" I laughed pulling my shirt up for about five seconds but that was enough for his eyes to widen. His pants to tighten. His jaw to drop open like a cod fish. And a strange throaty moan escape his lips.

I dropped my shirt back and gave his cheek a kiss as I grabbed my jacket. He didn't even move, still frozen as he was.

"I catch you again I will kick you in the crotch so hard you will become a woman. You understand me newt?"

"Yes ma'am" he gulped 

"Good boy." I smiled, hurrying back to the main mall.