Not A Word

I hurried across the camp water canteen in hand, hurrying into the little half fallen building I had made.my home over the last few months. I set my canteen on the side table and made my bed for the night that was coming in sharply. I slipped off my jacket and jeans, throwing them on my chair along with my troublesome bra. Before climbing along the blankets to try an attempt at sleep.

I tossed and turned for a good few hours by now darkness had engulfed the camp but I found myself unable to rest.

I heard a noise that frightened me half to death jumping up in my bed looking around my room.

Immediately I spotted a tall thin ghoul like figure stood at the end of my bed I went to scream but clicked on my light first to make sure I wasn't just seeing things.

"Oh... newt" I gasped as he stood before my bed in his brown cargo trousers and loose fitting half button brown shirt much like I had seen him earlier in the day. He stood staring at me from behind his blonde hair. "You frightened me. What is it?"

No answer came.

I could hear his sharp breaths but little else.

"You alright?" I asked as careful as I could sitting up more

I could see immediately where he was staring at my loose fitting shirt where my breasts hung loose without my bra. My nipples slightly poking through because of the cold. I took my grip on my blanket moving it up to my neck in attempt to avert his gaze but it was then I noticed his arm.

Hung at his side with the spider web of black veins crawling up his arm towards his chest

"Newt-" I began but before I could say another word his body jumped ontop of mine, pinning me down to the mattress, his knees on my legs, his arms on mine, how whole weight over me giving me no escape and even less resistance. I was about to scream but he captured my lips in a kiss, it was hungry, Intense. I'd never been kissed like this before he was kissing me as if his very life depended on it. When he pulled back I was able to see this deep anger burning behind his eyes, showing signs of infection with the same black veins thought the whites of his eyes. He ripped my blanket away leaving me exposed. He kissed down my neck, slipping down between my breasts and down my stomach. He found the waistband of my panties and pulled back leaving me utterly breathless. In a quick swoop he ripped them off me and bundled them in his hand stuffing them in my mouth leaving me unable to speak. Next he undid his trousers pulling them down enough to expose himself, he was hard, slightly throbbing he spat down on himself using his hand to rub his own saliva up and down his shaft before grabbing my legs pulling me down the bed and forcing himself inside me completely to his hilt with little concern for me luckily it didn't hurt or felt amazing he pulled almost out completely so only his very tip remained before again moving to be hilt deep inside me making me slightly squeal from the wave of pleasure it caused me. He leant down over me tugging the collar of my shirt down to expose my still hard breasts. He held my hips hard digging his nails and finger tips into my skin enough to cause bruises all the while pounding at this merciless pace leaving me with nothing but my screams and squeals of pleasure muffled by the cotton.

"Your mine love" he growled in my ear before leaving dark painful Hickis down my neck the only sound coming from him hormonal animalistic groans and grunts

I had to admit as frightening as this was that did make me melt a little as his merciless thrust continued, once finished leaving the Hickis on my neck he continued leaving them on my breasts and taking my nipple in his mouth sucking hard swirling his tounge around it making me squeal trying to arch my back but he simply tightened his grip on me forcing me to stay still. I almost teared as he bit my breast hard leaving his teeth marks around my nipple but he quickly pulled out leaving me with a feeling of utter emptiness.

But I glanced down and saw as he pulled out he seconds later finished the small jets of his cum sputtering out across my breasts, a large puddle ending up on my nipple and his teeth marks surrounding it.

He did his pants back up and kissed my clit only one tiny little kiss almost enough to make me cum, but he moved up kissing my stomach then over towards the nail marks now in my hip but he found the soft skin of my waist and bit me hard so hard I was almost convinced he drew blood but as he pulled back I saw he hadn't broken the skin even if I would no doubt have a scar.

"Not a word, love. About any of this. Or I'll gut you with my knife. We clear?"

I nodded unable to speak due to the panties Still being in my mouth

"Good girl" he Cooes getting up "be good. And i'll be back" he says before he left.