Sneak

I waited eagerly and rather impatiently. I sat on top of the watchtower, I was always last to sleep and the boys knew I had a habit of sitting up on the watchtower till everyone else was asleep. Watching as the homestead slowly darkened as each lamp was extinguished. I had my own little private space but it was on the edge of the deadheads, yes it was away from eyes but it was dirty, damp, and muddy. My hammock is strong between two trees with a wooden box for all my things. It was nice to have a little privacy being the only girl but I felt lonely and somewhat abandoned out there most nights. But I had myself a solution.

Once I saw the last light go out plunging the glade into utter darkness I smiled.

I waited a few minutes more listening to the sounds of the boys snoring mixed with that of the maze changing beyond the walls.

Once I was sure all the boys were asleep I quietly climbed down the tower. I didn't bother to light my lantern as I knew this path was like the back of my hand.

I headed through the glade's grass past the kitchen, past the bathrooms, past the benches and post. Until I reached the homestead.

The tall messy structure the boys had created to house them all, hammocks hung from every place they could be hung.

I made sure to slip off my shoes walking in the grass and dirt on my tiptoes to avoid making noise I moved through the maze of hammocks all full of sleeping glades until I reached what I had been so eager for.

The center of the homestead were the keepers all slept being the earliest boys here they of course took up the center with the most space between them, they each had fabric covers hung from trees to hide their hammocks so they each has their own space and privacy. I snuck around making sure not to be seen or heard as I made my way to my most favorite place.

I ducted under a cover to make sure I wouldn't be spotted and I smiled widely at the hammock before me.

The dirty old once red fabric hammock hung from two trees with the curtains hung around so it was impossible to see other hammocks from here, in the hammock laid such a cute sweet sight.

The thing second in command laid on his back his head on a small pillow half the size of the other boys under his neck to keep his head up, his fluffy blonde hair out of place a little where he had been messing with it all day, his eyes closed gently his mouth hung open slightly, his hoodie on the floor by his shoes, leaving only his orange vest to protect his body, his chest slowly rising and falling with each gentle rested breath, his arm over his stomach lazily the other hung off the hammock towards the the floor, his legs stretched as much as they could in the little hammock another pillow the same size as the other under his bad ankle giving it a gentle support.

I smiled, setting my shoes down too and going over fixing some hair from his face.

I moved closer and pressed a little kiss to his dirty forehead he stirred a little but not enough to really move.

So I slipped off my hoodie setting it down with my shoes before I gently climbed into his hammock making sure not to tip it or to push on him too hard until I was laid ontop of him one leg down between his own the other up around his hip, my head on his chest my arms snuggly around him immediately I felt so safe, so secure and happy.

I did this alot, ever since we shared a small drunken nap cuddle in the grass a few bonfires ago, ever since I had been sneaking in for cuddles, he didn't know I always came after he was asleep and of be gone long before he woke up, plus he works so hard on the gardens that he sleeps like the dead. So I'm always able to climb in and cuddle.

I don't think he minds as he never seems bothered by me.

And as usual as I laid nuzzled into his chest his arms slowly shifted coming and wrapping around me holding me to his body.