Mr Newton P1

I stood horrifically tired. I held my coffee mug in my hand closely, it being the only thing to bring me the slightly fuzziest of joy. This job always came with the early mornings when there were unavoidable circumstances of the occupation. But today we were all called in extra early. I don't know why everyone was standing in the staff room with coffee in hand trying to wake themselves up more.

"Any ideas?" Thomas asked me as he came with his second cup

"Nope. Unless maybe it's something about George's old room?"

"Maybe, you wanna go in don't you?"

"Yeah, it's bigger than mine and has the resource cupboard in it I hate having to run off into George's old room every time someone needs a new workbook"

"Well it's gotta be you newt unless we're moving around again because that's the English cupboard"

"I know. I hope we're not all moving again that was a shit show last year"

"Yeah the problem is gally's been whining all year about being in the pod"

"Yeah well we've all had to do time in the pod, English was over there last year. It's better Design tech is out there more space for the big machines and it keeps the noise out."

"Yeah I was next to gal before we moved last try teaching biology while kids next door are sawing and drilling and God only knows what else they get up to in there" clint spoke up

"Morning. Everyone here?" Alby asked as he arrived at the staffroom I glanced around and everyone nodded "I've called you all here this morning for an important announcement"

Oh God we're all moving classrooms again, aren't we. Ohhh I just got my room how I like it.

"We have a new staff member joining us. So please welcome miss y/l/n she'll be taking over in Mr Orwell's old room" he explained letting in his... beautiful woman.

I couldn't stop staring at her. She seemed to move in slow motion as she walked confidently into the staff room in these little slightly heeled black ankle boots, black tights and this beautiful tight blue pencil dress. She had beautiful hair perfectly done along with her makeup and a little blue tie in her hair that matched her dress falling gracefully onto her shoulder

"Good morning" she smiled

"She'll be new to the English department I'm sure you'll all get along grand," he says before he left leaving her here with us

"Guess you're not getting the other English room"

"No, but... I'm okay with this" I smiled many of the other girls greeted her and talked to her for a while but just as everyone was starting to get to their rooms I managed to get a little courage to speak with her "hi"

"Hello" she smiled

"Isaac" I smiled offering my hand "but most everyone calls me newt"

"Pleasure to meet you" she smiled "just y/n is fine"

"Great uhhh so you're going into George's old room?"

"Yes I suppose I am"

"Great uhh that's umm just across from me I am uhh the other half of the English department"

"Ahh I see" she smiled "I suppose we'll be seeing much of each other"

"Yeah I'm sure we will uhhhh I don't know if you are aware but the English department storage cupboard, uhhh it happens to be in your room"

"Ohhh it is?"

"Yeah right at the back of your classroom, all the books, textbooks, workbooks, paper, all that sort of stuff"

"Well it's alright if you need anything you have only to knock, or perhaps it you have a class and I Don't I could always grab them for you and bring them over"

"That's sweet of you, would you like me to uhh show you to your room?"

"Yes please that'd be lovely" she smiled