Cuddles

I sat playing my game as I sat in my bed trying to avoid the noise from the room next door. My sister Sonya was having herself a slumber party with a bunch of her friends. The endless giggling coming through the thin walls I didn't listen it wasn't anything to do with me and I didn't want to know the endless gossip of who was crushing on whom and who did what behind what bike sheds. Honestly most I already knew anyway because you know... Minho tells me everything. 

I mean I was... a little curious. Given... Y/n was here. 

I was a little curious about who she had a crush on given, My crush on her. 

But she was quiet as usual not really much involved in the conversations, I did my best not to think about it all. I put my controller away packing my game away as it was now fairly late. I tucked myself close to my covers and my blanket turning my light off. 

I did try to sleep but I found I couldn't help thinking about y/n. how she was just the other side of the wall so close I could almost cuddle her. But thinking like that would only make me want to not sleep more. So I just tried to get to sleep. 

I perked up as I heard a little tap on my wooden door "Uhh come in?" I asked assuming it was Sonya but as the door opened my jaw dropped as I saw who was at my door. 

she stood on the little light orange carpet, barefoot in a little pair of white shorts with little purple sloths on them, and a long leave purple shirt with a sloth on a log she shirt was almost as long as the shorts. she was hugging a little plush brown bear her hair in a long plait. "Hi Newt"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggghhhhh Hi" I blushed 

"Hi" she giggled "Can I come in?"

"Uhhhh yeah sure" I smiled and she happily came in shutting the door behind her

"what's up?"

"There playing dream phone?" 

"Ohh that's fair that game sucks" 

"Yeah, so I thought I'd come to cuddle with you?" I asked 

"Yeah?"

"If that's okay?"

"of course" I smiled happily giving her some space in my bed which she happily climbed in beside me "I uhhhh I like your sloths"

"Thank you, I like your shorts" she giggled

"Thanks," I blushed

"did you want to snuggle?" she asks rubbing her nose on my shoulder 

"Uuuuuuhhhh, Yes!" I smiled carefully wrapping my arms around her waist as she moved to lay with her head on me and her arms around me her little bear squished between us "Cosy?" 

"Very cosy newt" she smiled giving my cheek a kiss "can I stay?"

"as long as you like"