Ep 9: Pervert!

Y/N's POV

I was still working on my little plan and sat in my room, doing practically nothing. "Hmm... Let me just read some old fanfic! I have nothing to do either way!" I thought and pulled out my phone. I found a SaTzu ff and thought, "Umm... should I read it? Hell! How weird can it be?" Thinking this, I just began to read.

I gulped slightly as my eyes ran over the words. Oh god! Oh god! What the- "Unnie is calling you downstairs for dinner!" a voice interrupted my thoughts. I jumped up with a squeak, my phone flying out of my hand. I caught it quickly and turned around. "Ch-Chaeyoung! It-It's you!" I stuttered, turning off my phone's screen.

Chaeyoung gave me a weird look and frowned. "What were you...? No! Never mind! Just come downstairs!" she said, shaking her head. "O-Okay," I said, standing up. I followed her downstairs. "Oh Y/N-ie, come and sit beside unnie~!" said Nayeon-unnie, pointing at the place beside her with a smile. I nodded and took the place.

Sana was sitting on my other side and I began to remember the one shot again. I fanned my face as it began to get a bit hot. "Y/N, are you okay?" Jihyo-unnie asked. "N-Ne," I replied. Then my eyes fell on Tzuyu and I felt my cheeks getting red. Tzuyu noticed me and gave me a look that said clearly- 'WTF'.

I slapped my cheeks a few times and shook my head. Oh come on, Y/N! STOP IMAGINING THOSE THINGS! I did not realise that everybody's attention had been shifted on me. "Umm... Did some evil spirit possess you?" Mina-unnie asked, a bewildered look on her face. "N-No!" I said. "Then what's wrong with you?" Jihyo-unnie asked.

"I know!" said Chaeyoung suddenly. "Huh?" I said, looking at her. "She was reading something before I came to call her!" Chaeyoung declared as all the members and I looked at her. Then they all looked at me again. "Y/N?" said Jihyo-unnie, raising her eyebrows, "What were you reading about?" My cheeks flushed with embarrassment as I tried to think of something.

Nayeon-unnie started laughing and said, "It's clear that Y/N won't be your ideal little dongsaeng, Jihyo!" "What did you read really?" Sana asked. "Umm... N-Nothing special~" I replied. "Liar," said Tzuyu with a straight face. "Uhhh," I said, "Well, it was just a fanfic..." Tzuyu looked at me and said, "Oh I got it! Pervert!" "Yahh! I am older than you!" I said. "So?" said Tzuyu, "That doesn't change the fact of you being a pervert."

I had no reply to that and looked down at my plate. "Y/N-ie," said Jihyo in a serious voice. I looked at her. "You shouldn't read stuff like that," she said. "Umm... Okay unnie," I said. "Good! Now eat your food like a good girl," said Jihyo-unnie. Nayeon-unnie tapped my shoulder and whispered, "What did you read?" with a smirk. "Uhm..." I muttered. "Now stop the topic," said Jeongyeon in a deep voice.

Nayeon-unnie pouted and began to eat her food. I could feel Sana's stare on me so I quickly began to finish my food. After dinner, I escaped to my room again. Gosh! How could Tzuyu tell that I read something embarrassing?! Damn Chaeyoung! Did you HAVE to declare that at the dining table???

I changed into my night things and then went to bed after some time. Someone knocked on my door when I was just about to sleep. I walked to the door and opened it to see Nayeon-unnie standing there. "U-Unnie, what are you doing here?" I asked a bit cautiously. Nayeon grinned wickedly and said, "My dear Y/N-ie, I am here to ask you my old question. What about letting me come in first?"

"Y-Yeah come in," I said. Nayeon-unnie came in and sat on my bed in a relaxed manner and said, "So, what did you read?" She smirked. "Nothing, unnie," I said, going red in embarrassment. "Oh Y/N, your face tells me you read something perverted!" said unnie, "C'mon, be a good girl and tell unnie~!" "It was just an ff. I told you," I said, "Umm... I am really sleepy right now, unnie... Can I sleep?"

Nayeon-unnie made a face and said, "Okay! But at least tell me if you are willing to be my troublemaker partner?" "I haven't decided on it yet..." I said. "I asked mom," said Nayeon-unnie, smirking, "She said you really love ice-cream and chocolate. I will buy you ice-cream everyday." "Uhh... unnie..." I said. "Okay, sleep now! I will ask you tomorrow," said unnie chuckling. With that, she left and I sighed. I lay down on my bed and fell asleep after some time.

~Next day~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and put on my phone to see the SaTzu ff still open in my phone. I gulped slightly. It won't hurt to finish it... right? I brushed my teeth and did my morning routine and picked up my phone, looking around cautiously. "Y/N!" called out a voice and an arm wrapped around my shoulder as I was reading. I jumped slightly, turning off my phone screen at once.

"U-Unnie!" I exclaimed. "Oooh Y/N, you were reading again?" Nayeon-unnie asked, smirking, "Lemme see!" She made a movement towards my phone but I quickly moved away. "No!" I said reflexively. Nayeon-unnie looked at me with challenge in her eyes and quickly grabbed at my phone. I was quicker and began to run downstairs with my phone clutched tightly in my hand.

"Oh! Catchy-catch!" Nayeon-unnie said, running after me. "Ahhh! Unnie, hajimaaa!" I squealed running. I bumped into Jihyo-unnie and still continued to run. "Y/N!" she exclaimed in surprise. "Mianhe!" I called out running. "MOVE!" Nayeon yelled at Jihyo and pushed her aside, running after me. I ran into a room randomly.

"Dahyun-ie, save me!" I yelled running behind her. "Y/N! What are you doing?" Dahyun asked. "N-N-Nayeon-unnie," I said, panting. She appeared in the room too. "You can't escape from me, Y/N-ie," said Nayeon-unnie, grinning. "Uhh, what's going on here?" Dahyun asked.

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading! Smile and press on the little star in the corner if you liked it~😉