Ep 3: Family

Y/N's POV

I went home after lecturing those two boys for some time. Surprisingly, my mum was waiting for me. "Mum! What happened?" I asked. "Mr. Lee is coming over... He wants to talk to you," mum said. I gulped. Did Twice tell him about the prank...? Is he coming here to scold me about it? I was nervous as hell all the time until Mr. Lee arrived.

"Y/N, I wanted to talk to you about something important," he said. "W-W-What is it?" I asked nervously. "Me and your mum... We were thinking about getting married," he said, his ears going a bit red. "WHAT?!" I exclaimed. This was not what I had been expecting. "A-Are you against it, sweety?" mum asked. "NO! Of course you should get married! I was just surprised!" I said, happily. Mr. Lee and my mum looked at each other and smiled.

Jeongyeon's POV

Dad's really marrying Y/N's mum huh? I guess we can't do anything about it. Tzuyu was pacing back and forth in my room. "But unnie! I cannot have that girl as my step-sister!" she complained. "I know, Tzuyu! She goes around with those two boys all the time too!" I snapped, "But what can we do? Dad loves her mom!" 

Dahyun came in. "Dahyun?" I said, raising my eyebrows, "Did you listen in on us?" "That's not what I intended to do! But it seems like you are against Y/N," Dahyun said. I nodded and said, "Why? Do you like her? She is in your class, right?" Dahyun nodded. "I don't particularly like her or hate her," she said, shrugging. "Well, I do! I hate her!" said Tzuyu, furiously, "And I would never accept her as my step-sister! Chaeyoung hates her too! And Mina-unnie doesn't like her either!"

She walked out of the room in anger. "Wow! What did she do to get Mina, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu against her?" Dahyun asked. "She asked those two boys who are with her to play a trick on Tzuyu," I replied. Dahyun rolled her eyes and said, "Yeonjun and Jaemin are the troublemakers of the class! I guess Y/N simply wanted to stop them!"

"Whatever may the reason be, she should not have used our name," I said. "Well, looks like you are against her too," said Dahyun, "So what are you gonna do? You cannot stop dad from getting married to Ms. L/N. He loves her!" That is true. And I don't want dad to be heart-broken either. I guess we would have to bear with Y/N. I sighed.

~Time skip after the wedding~

3rd person POV

Y/N had shifted into Mr. Lee's house, of course. Her mom and Mr. Lee left for their honey-moon. "Bye mum! I will miss you," Y/N said, as her mom got into the car with her step-father. "Bye, honey! I will miss you too!" she said. Twice said their farewells to their father too. Soon, the car drove off as the Twice members and Y/N waved.

Y/N's POV

I guess I am going to be left alone with Twice now... Wow! I can't believe it! They are my step-sisters now. I was mesmerized as I remembered their performance on the wedding day. They had performed their song 'What is Love?' . "Do you intend to stand there all day?" said a cold voice. I turned to see Nayeon.

"Uhm... N-No," I said. "Good. So come in already," she said. What should I call her...? Unnie, I guess... "O-Okay, unnie," I said, nervously. She stared at me for a moment, then shook her head slightly and walked in. Tzuyu glared at me as I walked in as well. She is still mad about that trick I guess... Maybe I should apologize to her.

"Tzuyu!" I called out. I grabbed her arm to stop her from walking on. Jeongyeon glanced at us with raised eyebrows. "I-I wanted to say sorry for the trick... I really did not think Jaemin and Yeonjun will-" But Tzuyu simply pushed off my arm and walked away.

Someone sighed behind me. I turned around to see Dahyun. I looked down at my feet, wondering what she would say... "It's okay... Tzuyu is our spoilt little sister! Don't take her behavior to your heart!" said Dahyun. I was surprised but I looked up to see her smiling at me. "So you aren't angry at me?" I asked. "Why would I be?" Dahyun said, linking her arm with mine.

She led me to my room and said, "I am actually glad that dad married your mom. Now at least I won't be alone in class anymore." I frowned and asked, "Why don't you have any friends in the class? I mean lots of girls would like to be friends with you!" Dahyun's face fell as she just shook her head. "You will understand it later on," she said, "For now, sleep well, Y/N."

With that, she left. What does she mean by 'You will understand it later on'? I pondered over everything that happened ever since I met Twice first. I have always known that they keep themselves to themselves. They behave pretty sweetly with everyone else, but they don't get close with anyone else... There must be some reason behind it...

I fell asleep soon after I lay down in my bed. There's gonna be a lot of things to figure out since Twice is my family from now on. I have always been an only child. I wonder what's it like to have older sisters, and yeah, dongsaengs too! I hope they accept me! With these thoughts in my mind, I drifted off to sleep.

Dahyun's POV

Y/N is nice... But Nayeon-unnie warned us all to be careful around her. I would love to have a friend if not a sister... Actually, I would love to have her as my sister too... Let's see how it goes!

~To be continued~