Ep 49: Persuade Jeongyeon?

Y/N's POV

"I don't think I can do it, Y/N," I sighed remembering Dahyun's down-hearted face and trembling voice, "I am scared of opening up to others..." "Why am I so confident?" I questioned myself when I remembered my own words. "Don't worry," I had said, "I know you can do it! WE can do it together! I will be with you! Just come with me when I hang out with Jaemin and Yeonjun." I hope everything goes well... Jaemin and Yeonjun, although they are idiots, behave pretty well with new people. I had told Dahyun this too. "You just need to talk to them once and they will be friendly with you after that! And I swear, if they like you, which they will, they will stick to you their entire lives like super glue even if you don't want them too!" I had said. What I had said was true though. I don't need to worry!

I sat down at my study table and pulled out my assignments. Time to complete some work! But of course at that very moment, my phone rung. "Trying to let you know~" I sung with my ringtone before picking up. "Yeobeoseyo~! Lee Y/N imnida," I said, putting the phone against my ear. "Y/N," said a voice which I recognized and jumped. "J-J-Jongin! I mean... Kai!" I stuttered. "Yeah me," he said, "And now... I want you to bring Jeongyeon to my house. I want to have dinner with her today!" I frowned at how arrogant he sounded. "Yah! Be nice!" I told him. "I don't act nicely with any one. I am the boss and people obey me," he said. "Well, sorry for breaking it to you late but you are not my boss," I said, "I am helping you as a friend so you better behave nicely."

"Mind your tone, Y/N L/N," he said in a dangerous voice which made me gulp slightly, "I know who you met in the alley and I don't think you want Jeongyeon and all your sisters to know about it." All the colour drained out of my face as I whispered, "How do you know?" He has been having me followed! I looked around me quickly while he chuckled darkly. "Don't look around, Y/N. There's no one around you right now," he said. "How do you know that I am l-looking around?" I asked stupidly. "I just know," he said, "And don't be scared. I won't hurt you. Just bring Jeongyeon over with you for dinner. I will send you the address throught text." With that he cut off the phone.

"DAMN IT!" I said, throwing my phone on my desk and jumping on my bed, "How the hell will Jeongyeon-unnie come with me?!" "Come with you where?" said a voice. I looked up to find Jeongyeon-unnie standing in my bedroom, leaning on my cupboard with her arms crossed and eyebrows raised. "U-U-Unnie," I mumbled, sitting up quickly, "I w-was going out for dinner at a friend's place and I wondered if-" "Is that 'friend' Kai?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked. I looked down and nodded. "Unnie will you pl-" I began. "No," she said, cutting me off. "Please!" I said, looking at her with puppy eyes. "Nope," she said, shaking her head, "I have told him clearly that I don't want anything to do with him AND I definitely won't have dinner with him!"

She walked out of the room and I followed after her. "Unnie please," I pleaded, "For me?" "No, Y/N," said Jeongyeon-unnie walking on. "Just this once? For your dongsaeng?" I said. "No," she said. "I won't ask for anything else from you! Please just come with me once!" I begged. "No Y/N! I can give you anything you want except this!" Jeongyeon-unnie said. "But it's a life-death situation!" I said, at last desperately. She stopped and turned around to look at me. She looked at me up and down and finally said, "Fine. But just this once..." "Thank you so much, unnie! You are the best!" I said, hugging Jeongyeon-unnie at once. "Yeah yeah," she said, rolling her eyes.

~Time skip~

"Woah," I gasped, looking at the house in front of my eyes. "Are you sure we are in the right place?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked uncertainly. "This was the address he sent," I said, looking at my phone, "But this place is..." "Like some old house from a manga," Jeongyeon-unnie completed for me and I nodded. It did look like a gang's house from ancient China... Like those old places in manga. I can almost hear the music playing in the background, the one from kung fu panda! "Um... Let's go in, shall we?" I said. Before Jeongyeon-unnie could say anything, the door of the house opened. "Miss. Yoo?" said the man. Jeongyeon-unnie nodded at once and he said, "Come in." "Is this Kai's place?" I asked. "Yes indeed," said the man, "I am Xiaojun. The boss asked me to send you in."

"Where is he then?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked. I was looking around the place in awe while Jeongyeon-unnie looked pretty cold and confident... She's cool! "He is training in the yard," replied Xiaojun. He showed us the way and we walked towards the place. What next? I could hear the sound of nunchucks when we were nearing the place. "Don't they have guns these days?" Jeongyeon-unnie muttered darkly. My eyes were however glued on the very attractive sight in front of me. I gulped and Jeongyeon-unnie frowned before looking at what I was seeing- Jongin, his whole body shining with sweat as he used his nunchucks. There was a huge gang tattoo on his bare chest and I couldn't help but stare at his body. "Ouch!" I exclaimed when I felt Jeongyeon-unnie stamp her foot on mine... Not so gently either!

"Stop staring!" she hissed. Kai had noticed our presence and walked over. "Wear your shirt!" Jeongyeon-unnie commanded sharply. "Your orders might work on your sisters, Kyungwan," said Kai, brushing his hair out of his face, "Not on me." "Jongin!" said Jeongyeon-unnie. I gulped as she glared at him. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Who are you to me, any way, for me to listen to you?" I see what he's trying to do! AND I am excited to know Jeongyeon-unnie's reaction! I turned to look at her face. She had a sour expression on her face and then she said something I never expected from her!

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading, guys~! I dunno why I made Kai's place like this😂😂 I just felt like it~ Also, I typed this on my phone in my Math lecture. Feel free to point out any typos or mistakes! I love you❤