Ep 15: A Small Crush

(A/N: Argh! I know I am a bit late guys! I had a fever since yesterday and did not get a chance to post since I slept the whole day today😔 But I am back now~ Happy Jihyo Day to everyone~!❤❤)

Y/N's POV

School had ended. I was heading outside the school building with Dahyun. "Where's Jihyo?" Mina-unnie asked us when we reached the car. "She's not here yet?" I asked. Mina-unnie shook her head. I frowned. I hadn't spotted her the whole day either. "I think she went to meet Mr. Park," said Sana suddenly, "He had called her outside class earlier." "Mr. Park?" I questioned frowning and then remembered the tall Maths teacher I had been cursing.

He seemed pretty normal, except for the fact that he butted in right when Dahyun was about to open up to me! Hmph! That guy! "But what would he want with Jihyo-unnie?" Dahyun said. "Maybe it was about studies?" Momo-unnie voiced her thoughts. "But Jihyo has always been good at Math! The nerd!" said Nayeon-unnie. As it turned out, it was NOT about studies at all!

Jihyo's POV

I met Mr. Park outside the library. He had changed his clothes and now looked younger than before. "Jisoo," he said, looking in my eyes. J-Jisoo? "Who are you?" I asked, getting on a defensive stance, frowning at him. How does he know my older name? He chuckled and said, "Didn't you recognize me yet?" I shook my head curtly. He pouted. "I even changed my clothes to make it easier!" he said.

"Don't play around! Who are you?" I asked, getting annoyed. He sighed and then looked into my eyes again. "Always be warm and kind to everyone no matter what you are going through," he said, "Do you know me now?" His face held a grave expression. "Oppa," I whispered. He smiled and held out his arms. "Yes, Jihyo," he said, "Your one and only Park Chanyeol-oppa."

I felt tears flood my eyes as I hugged him tightly. "Oppa! Is this a dream?! Did you really come back to your Jihyo?" He patted me softly and said, "It's not a dream... I am really back." I pulled back and glared at him. "WHERE WERE YOU?" I shrieked. A few students who were still around stared at me but I didn't care. I wanted to know where this stupid giant had disappeared!

He scratched the back of his neck and said, "It's a long story... Let's go out first." I folded my arms and gave him a stubborn look. "Please," he added, giving me puppy-eyes. "Fine!" I said. We walked outside the school building to the garden shed. "So?" I said, raising my eyebrows, "Mr. Park Chanyeol, I thought you promised me you will never leave me?" "Jihyo," he said, with a sigh, "There are so many things you don't know..."

"Explain!" I said shrilly, "You don't KNOW how lonely and broken I was when you disappeared!" "I didn't want to!" he said, tears filling his eyes too, "I was abducted!" "What?" I asked, my face getting pale. He nodded. "Our 'parents' had borrowed a lot of money from bad people," he said bitterly, "And they wanted it back... As you know, our parents had disappeared beforehand so they kidnapped me, thinking they can find our dear father using me!"

"They didn't," I said, making a face. Oppa nodded. "They used me as a slave for a long time before I managed to escape!" he said, "And then I went to our old house to find you... But you were... gone... I lost my only sister too..." "I was adopted," I said, looking at him. He frowned. "Yes. I have a family now. I am a Lee," I said, proudly. "But... Does that mean you won't come back with me?" Oppa asked, frowning.

Y/N's POV

"There she is!" Jeongyeon-unnie said, pointing at a figure walking out of the garden with someone. "Who is that beside her?" Tzuyu wondered. We all ran up to Jihyo quickly. "Unnie! Are you okay?" "Who is this?" "Why are you with him?" "We-" Jihyo cut in quickly as everyone fired questions. "This is Park Chanyeol, my older brother," she said. Everything was quiet. "The one who abandoned you?" Chaeyoung asked, gritting her teeth.

"Umm... I think I am missing out on something," I said, raising my hand. Jihyo sighed. "Let's go home first," she said, "We can talk about this at home." We all nodded and piled inside the cars. "Oppa?" Jihyo asked, looking at the guy. "I will get my bike and follow you," he said. Jihyo-unnie nodded. I stared at his disappearing back as I sat inside the car. He looked fine though...

"Why are you smiling weirdly?" Dahyun asked. "Huh?" I asked, coming out of my trance, "Nothing!" Then I asked in a whisper, "Hey, Dahyun, what do you think about Chanyeol?" "What's there to think?" she asked, her nose scrunched up, "He has to be super boring since he is our Maths teacher!" "Maths...? WAIT! THAT'S MR. PARK?!" I yelled, making heads turn in my direction. I turned to Jihyo-unnie who nodded.

I sighed. "What a luck!" I thought, "Wait! Doesn't that mean I get to see him everyday?" I smirked. Looks like I am finally gonna be in for some good time! I rubbed my hands together. We reached home soon. Mr. Park entered the house with us. We sat around the couch in the living room and looked at Jihyo-unnie.

"Let's first tell Y/N about this," said Jihyo-unnie. "Is that necessary?" Tzuyu asked in an annoyed tone, "Tell us about why this guy is back first!" "Tzuyu, behave yourself," said Nayeon-unnie, glaring at her slightly. Wow! How does she switch from being playful to being strict? I turned my attention to Mr. Park, who was looking at the floor, with a frown on his face.

~Time Skip~

3rd person POV

Jihyo had explained everything to Y/N and the others and now, everyone was sitting quietly. "So what do you want?" Jeongyeon asked, looking at Chanyeol. "It's simple," he said, in his deep voice, "I want my sister back." At that moment, the doorbell rung.

~To be continued~

So, guys, what do you think about this little revelation? Let me know😉 And once again, Happy birthday to our pretty leader~

I love y'all~❤❤❤