Ep 70: The First Lee

Y/N's POV

"Arasseo," I said, finally giving up and handing my phone to Jihyo-unnie, "You keep it." "Well, since you have behaved well this time, you won't get any more scolding," said Nayeon-unnie. I made a face and said, "Ne. I am going to sleep now." "What about your dinner?" Mina-unnie asked. "No appetite," I muttered, walking towards the stairs, "I could think again if you gimme my phone back though..." I pouted, looking back at them with puppy eyes. "Don't eat if you don't have an appetite! Good night then, Y/N-ie," said Jeongyeon-unnie with a smile. "Of course," I mumbled, walking up. Ah yes! I still have my laptop! Hahaha~! So what if you take my phone away? I can still use my laptop! AND I have everything I need in there!

"Wait up, Y/N!" called out Nayeon-unnie, "I had borrowed your laptop earlier for a project. You can have it back along with your phone after three weeks!" What the- How in the world am I supposed to live without my babies?! That's so damn unfair! I jumped on my bed and hugged my pillow. "At least I have you," I said, making a sad face and snuggling inside my blanket. Someone knocked on my door after a few minutes. "Come in," I said, "The door is open..." "Y/N, are you sleeping already?" came Momo-unnie's voice, "I brought you some food!" I sat up and looked at her. "Wae?" I asked. "Because I know that you are hungry even if you said you aren't," she said, smiling. "Don't you know me well?" I said. "Of course," she said, sitting down beside me, "Here." I accepted the food and began to eat slowly.

"Eat well," she said, smiling brightly. "Why are you so happy?" I asked, "I mean it's nice but..." "I decided to play Odette again," said Momo-unnie. "Wow jinjja?" I asked and she nodded. "That's amazing!" I said. "Shh! Don't tell the others yet!" said Momo-unnie, "It's a surprise! I am going to ask Mr. Wang tomorrow if I can still play the role." "He better give you the role or I am gonna have a few words with him!" I said. "He's a teacher, dummy!" said Momo-unnie, giggling, "AND you aren't a gangster to talk like that!" "I do know a gangster though," I said, seriously. "Who? Jongin?" said Momo-unnie, "You think he's gonna threaten some school teacher for a role in a play?" "Umm... Well..." I muttered. She shook her head and said, "You are so foolish sometimes." I pouted and she added, "Just sometimes."

We talked about many things after I finished eating. She yawned and said, "Good night then, Y/N!" "Ne, unnie," I said, "Good night!" She waved at me before leaving. I sighed and walked over to my window, yawning as well. "The moon looks pretty," I murmured, looking out. I saw some movement in the bushes and gulped. What's that now? I shivered as cold air entered my room from the window. "You are a Lee too," I remembered his words, "AND you have to watch out for yourself!" I took in a sharp breath and quickly shut the window, locking it at once. I scrambled towards my bed and automatically reached out for my phone on my bedside table. I frowned when I found out that it wasn't there and then remembered that it was confiscated. I sighed and turned around. Did they have to take it away from me?

~Next day at school~

I was sitting on my desk feeling bored since I had nothing to do. I didn't talk to Dahyun since she sold me out yesterday too. "Here's your book," said Jaemin, suddenly appearing by my side. "Huh? When did I lend it to you?" I asked, frowning. "You are becoming more and more forgetful day-by-day, granny," he said and I shook my head, saying, "Haha! Very funny!" "What's with that snappy mood?" Yeonjun asked. "My phone was confiscated," I said, flatly. "Why? What did you do?" Jaemin asked. "Nothing," I said. "Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!" said Yeonjun, laughing. I gave him a 'what the f*ck' look. "Yah! Choi Yeonjun, do you actually want me to put your pants on fire? I can do that you know," I said, giving him a dark look. "Whoa! Chill girl! What's with your mood today?" Yeonjun asked. I glared at him and simply put my head down on the table.

I somehow managed to get through all the lectures until breaktime. I should be checking my Instagram right now! I whined slightly as I thought about my phone. By the way, which book did Na Jaemin return to me? I grabbed the book from my bag and opened it curiously. This doesn't really seem mine... There was something written on it in really small handwriting. I bent closer to it to read it. "Take in a whiff and there will be a miracle," it said. I frowned, taking in a breath. I felt something enter my nostrils and scrunched up my nose. Suddenly, my nose started getting itchy. "Achoo!" I sneezed. "Huh? Did you catch a cold?" Dahyun asked. But I could hardly reply as I kept sneezing. Some of the boys pointed at me and started laughing. "W-What's this?!" I said, in between a sneeze, "ACHOO!" Then I remembered whom I had received the book from. "NA JAEMIN! CHOI YEONJUN!" I screamed, "You little- Achoo!"

I held them by their ears even as I sneezed and said, "What did you add in it?!" "Sneezing powder," said Yeonjun, "Oww! Let go of my ear!" "HOW LONG- ACHOO! HOW LONG DOES IT SHOW EFFECT?!" I yelled, twisting my nose. "We don't know," said Jaemin, "We only recently developed the powder so-" "DEVELOPED?! DEVELOPED?!" I screamed and I lot of people stared at me. I had finally stopped sneezing a bit after two hours. My nose was completely red and I was exhausted from sneezing. "Ahh! I couldn't even attend the lectures because of you two!" I said, rubbing my nose. We were sitting in the school garden ever since breaktime. "Aigoo my Y/N-ie, look at your nose!" said Jaemin. "You look like a joker," sniggered Yeonjun and I shot him daggers. "You really want to die, huh?" I asked. "Mianhe," he said, smiling widely and not looking sorry at all, "But be proud of yourself! You are the first one we tested our products on!"

"Are you trying to be Fred or George or something?" I asked, glaring at the two, "I am gonna kill you both if you try something like this on me again!" "We won't do it again," said Jaemin, pouting. "Look at you trying to be innocent!" I said, trying to stop another sneeze. I stood up and started walking back towards the school building. "Aigoo! We're really sorry," Jaemin called out, "Right, Yeonjun?" "Yeah," said Yeonjun but I could hear him laughing slightly. I huffed and continued walking. "Yah," said Jaemin, holding my arm, "Don't be mad... Please?" I turned to him and said, "Fine! But if you try that again..." I gave him a warning look and he smiled saying, "We won't!" and hugged me. "Yeah! We can't see you becoming a joker again, right?" said Yeonjun, smiling as he walked over. "You little-" I said, but was cut off by a deep voice saying, "Y/N?"

???'s POV

"So did he recognize you or not?" Kai asked. "I think he kinda saw himself in me," I said, thinking back to his shocked expression, "He looked pretty relieved when I said I didn't know anyone called Yun Saemi..." "Did he ask you if you knew her?" Kai asked, "He's pretty fast!" I let out a snort and said, "Of course he asked me..." "Why did you deny it?" Kai said, "I mean you could've told him that you were his son..." "He looked pretty relieved when I said I wasn't," I said. "You must be upset," he said. "I..." I mumbled, but just didn't know what to say. "Just listen to me, Lee Taemin," said Kai, "Tell him the truth! You are the first Lee after all!" "First Lee huh?" I sighed, "That's right... I, Lee Taemin, am the first born child of Lee Taesung... But then, didn't he just abandon my mom?"

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading~! I love you❤