Ep 20: Shopping? What for...?

Y/N's POV

I was really annoyed when Jaemin and Yeonjun just looked at each other and smirked. "Hmph," I said and started walking away. "Yah! Y/N, wait!" Jaemin yelled. They both came after me and linked their arms with me, one on each side. "Y/N, won't you help me to buy clothes?" Jaemin asked. "What are you buying clothes for?" I asked. "For tomorrow of course," he said. I frowned. Is he going on a date with... NO WAY!

"Are you..." I began but then kept quiet. "Please come with us," said Jaemin, giving me puppy eyes. "Okay!" I said. "Yay!" Yeonjun said. I rolled my eyes as I walked ahead with the two dorks clinging onto my arms. "I will meet you at the shopping mall," I told them, getting into the car. "Okay," said the two, "Bye!" I waved as the car drove off. I sighed, sitting back when it turned around the corner and I lost sight of my two best friends. I miss Twice. I pouted and sighed again before pulling out my phone. I texted Jihyo-unnie.

"Hey unnie... How is everything?" I waited for my message to go and then waited for it to be seen... But it looked like Jihyo-unnie was not looking at her phone, because even as I stared hard at the message, it just remained 'sent'. I guess they are practising for their comeback... The car had reached our house and I got off. My sisters weren't home... It felt weird to be alone in the big house. Mom and dad were probably at work... I didn't quite like being alone and played some music on my phone while I changed and then lay down on my bed.

~Time skip to evening~

I had gotten ready and went to the mall. As promised, the two troublemakers were waiting outside for me. "You finally arrived, my lady!" Yeonjun said, holding out his hand with a mischievous grin. I slapped it away, giggling and got out if the car. "Let's go!" I said. "Okay," said Jaemin while Yeonjun pouted. "Ahh! My lady isn't quite so gentle as she used to be," he said. "Mister, I will show you some real deal harshness if you continue," I said, giving him a fake glare. He put a hand on his heart and made a pained expression dramatically. "Stop it, you two!" Jaemin said, laughing hard.

3rd person POV

Twice took a break from their practice and were sitting by the huge mirror in the dance room. "Y/N-ie texted," said Jihyo. "What did she say?" Momo asked. "She asked how everything is," replied Mina, grabbing the phone from Jihyo. "First class!" Tzuyu said, rolling her eyes, "Be sure to tell her that!" "Aish, yoda! Be respectful!" Jihyo said. Tzuyu stuck out her tongue making the other girls giggle a bit. Jihyo sighed and said, "Is this how I raised you?" "Nope! This is how I raised her," Nayeon said, chuckling, "You have grown up well, Tzuyu!" Tzuyu stood up and bowed lightly.

Jihyo texted Y/N back, "We were practicing earlier and just took a small break." She frowned when Y/N did not see the message or reply. "She must be home from school by now, right?" Jihyo wondered. "Yes, of course," Jeongyeon said, looking at the clock on the wall. "Hmm... Maybe she's busy," Sana said. "You guys believe her too much! I have a feeling that she's upto some trouble!" Tzuyu said. "Yah! Why would she be involved in some trouble?" Mina said, but she doubted her words even as she said them.

Y/N's POV

"I thought we were shopping for YOU!" I exclaimed when I realised that we were in the girls' section. I gave Jaemin a weird look. What the hell is this guy planning to do...? "Don't tell me you are going to cross-dress tomorrow!" I said, before I could stop myself. "NO WAY!" Jaemin yelled, making a lot of people stare at us. "We're buying them for you!" he hissed, lowering his voice. "Why?" I said, making a face, "It's not like I have a date tomorrow!" "Aish! It's been a while since you bought new clothes!" Yeonjun said. "And we thought it would be a great idea if we bought you one for our sushi party!" Jaemin continued.

That doesn't seem quite normal... But before I could think more, the boys started looking for dresses! AND they pushed me into the changing room with lots of clothes before I knew where I was! I hated changing into different clothes! It wasn't my hobby at all! But they made me try on so many dresses that I was getting sulkier and sulkier as time passed. "For god's sake! Just buy one of these and let me go home!" I said, at last, getting tired as I looked at the watch.

(A/N: I got 3 pics basically... And I don't know if my choice is so good, but you can pick~)

 And I don't know if my choice is so good, but you can pick~)

The two bought one finally and I sighed in relief

The two bought one finally and I sighed in relief. "Wear your nicest pair of heels!" Yeonjun told me. I gave him a done look and nodded. "And be sure to do your hair well!" Jaemin said for the millionth time. Why are these two so bothered about how I look? I just agreed to everything that they said as we hailed a taxi. Their suggestions continued throughout the ride and I was glad to say 'goodbye' to them. I walked inside with my new dress and put it in my cupboard before I went downstairs again to get the door.

"Y/N-ie, we're back!" Sana said, jumping excitedly and hugging me. Nayeon-unnie walked in tiredly behind her and jumped on the couch, lying down. "Squirrel, don't you ever get tired?" Jihyo-unnie asked, coming in, "By the way Y/N, I texted you." She looked at me questioningly. "Did you?" I said, looking at my phone for the first time since I had last texted Jihyo-unnie. "Where were you?" Tzuyu asked. "Unnie," she added, making a face when I raised my eyebrows at her. "I was just doing an assignment," I lied at once. I know they won't like it if they knew I was out with Jaemin and Yeonjun.

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading! I love you❤