Ep 47: New Students

Y/N's POV

I was sitting beside Dahyun, waiting for our teacher to walk in. I rested my head on the desk, yawning. "Are you still sleepy?" Dahyun asked, giggling. "Nah!" I said, but another yawn escaped my mouth and I grinned sheepishly. She chuckled and shook her head. "How about bunking this lecture then if you are bored?" Dahyun asked, a playful glint in her eyes. I was about to reply when our boring old English teacher walked in. "We can't now I guess," Dahyun mumbled, scrunching up her nose. "I know," I murmured under my breath. "Class," said the teacher, "We have two new students today!" "New students?" said Jaemin from beside me, "Isn't it too late to have new students?" I shrugged.

I looked at the door a bit interested to see the new students. "Come in," said the teacher. Many people, along with me strained our necks to have a good look at the two girls who walked. One of them was very pretty indeed and she caught a lot of eyes immediately. "Ravishing," Jaemin mumbled and I gave him a look. "Introduce yourself girls," said the teacher. I looked at the two girls again. "Annyeonghaseyo," said the pretty girl with a charming smile, "Lee Ji-eun imnida." I turned to Dahyun to whisper about something but I noticed that her face was slightly red. She did not seem flustered or anything. She looked angry... Her knuckles had turned white as she had her fists clenched tightly, placed on her lap. I frowned and followed her gaze to see her looking at the second girl with blazing eyes.

I just looked at her and then back at the new girl. It's weird to see Dahyun glaring at someone like this. But the reason was pretty clear when the girl introduced herself. "Annyeonghaseyo," she said, "My name is Apple." "She's a fruit huh?" said Yeonjun and Jaemin chuckled while I just stared at the girl. She suddenly seemed to have noticed Dahyun and raised both of her eyebrows. The teacher gave both the girls their seats and Jaemin almost died of a heart-attack when Ji-eun sat on his other side. I waited for the lecture to be over and then looked at Dahyun. She simply held up her hand and said, "I don't want to talk about it." "Okay," I said.

~Breaktime~

Dahyun's POV

Never have I EVER wanted to beat someone up so badly! My hands were literally itching to just go and slap the girl who had cost me my parents very hard. The memories I had buried deep in my heart were once again coming up. "Noona," the sweet voice of my little brother rang in my ears. It was the first time he had been able to say it properly and it was the last time I heard it... I felt tears springing to my ears but I refused to let them out. And the one who had caused it was sitting right in front of my eyes, unhurt and happy. It made me want to just smash something on someone's head.

I think I need to talk and let it all out before I really do something wrong... I looked around for Y/N who had been beside me throughout the lunch but frowned when I realized that she was no longer there. "Where is Y/N?" I asked Sana-unnie who was sitting beside me. "Didn't you hear?" Sana-unnie asked, picking up noodles in her chopstick, "She went with Jaemin and Yeonjun earlier." "Uhh... Okay," I said, "Umm... Guys, I will be back." I got up and walked away from our table in the cafeteria. I walked upstairs to the rooftop taking deep breaths.

It had only been a minute until I heard a voice behind me. "What is it, Dahyun?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked. I sighed, without looking at her until she pulled my arm to make me face her. "What happened?" she asked. "Apple is back," I said, feeling my blood boil once again. Jeongyeon-unnie remained quiet for a moment as she analyzed my face. "Didn't you say you've forgiven her?" she asked, softly. "I had... But now... Now that I see her again... Healthy and good... I really want to cause her some harm," I said. I probably sound pure evil right now but I need to be truthful. "Yah! That's not the way to deal with this," said Jeongyeon-unnie, "Don't you know? In a fight, when you raise your hand, you loose." "Being a martial artist, can you say that?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "I wouldn't beat someone up for this reason," said Jeongyeon-unnie, "It's too easy of a punishment."

Y/N's POV

"WHERE ARE YOU TWO?!" I whined, moving my phone from my left ear to the right one. "Didn't we tell you the directions? Just follow them and you will be in our base!" said Yeonjun. "Why the heck do you have to have bases in places like this?" I groaned, looking around the small dirty alley, "Couldn't it have been a NICE place?!" "Yah! Once you reach our base, you can appreciate it's beauty! Just hurry up!" said Jaemin. "What kind of BEAUTY do you expect me to see in this smelly old place?!" I said, making a face, "AND why the hell did you two leave me alone with just DIRECTIONS?! And you know what! I think I am lost! F*ck you both! I should NEVER have entered this MAZE!" "Just send us your location and we will come and get you!" said Yeonjun.

"I don't trust you an inch!" I said, making a face, "I am sending my location to my sisters instead! They will come and get me!" "Yah! You can't ditch us!" said Jaemin, "We said we will come and find you!" "Well! I will just go with the person who finds me FIRST and rescues me from this place! Best luck!" I said and cut off the phone. I sent my location to my sisters as well as the two idiots. I really hate dark places and alleyways just make me want to run at 100 km/hour. They make me nervous as hell and the two fools HAD to make a base in a place like this! AND they had the nerve to tell me to find it myself! They had some important 'work' apparently! I bet they were just setting up a trap or something silly!

I sighed and walked on trying to figure out a way on my own while I texted Jihyo-unnie. "Unnie! I am lost," I typed and pressed on the send button. "Please come find me," I was about to send the second text when I felt a hand press against my mouth and a pair of hands whisk me.

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading, guys! I love you❤