Ep 22: Valentine's Day gone wrong

Chaeyoung's POV

I cursed loudly when I saw who the guy was. PARK CHANYEOL!!! How dare Y/N be with him?! I felt anger boiling inside me as I remembered how he wanted to take Jihyo-unnie away from us! Y/N L/N, I thought you could be trusted but NO! You are a traitor too! I angrily slammed my binoculars on the table. The glass shattered, but I huffed and went downstairs to tell my unnies about the traitor.

Y/N's POV

Chanyeol smiled and said, "Good night then, love." "G'night," I said, smiling shyly, "Uhh... Your jacket?" I was about to take it off but he said, "No! You keep it! It's still cold out here. Return it tomorrow." "If you say so," I said. Yay! I can keep it for some more time~! Chanyeol's jacket smelled exactly like him and it was very warm too. "And I was the one who texted you earlier," he added, getting on his bike, "That's my phone number." I nodded. "Bye then," he said. "Bye," I said. I waved as he drove away and then sighed happily.

I hugged myself as I walked inside the gate of our house. What a day~! I saved Chanyeol's number in my phone as I walked inside the house. "I'm home~" I announced, smiling around happily, but to my surprise, I was met by nine pairs of angry eyes. "LEE Y/N," said Nayeon-unnie, "EXPLAIN!" I was shocked to hear her raised voice. It was full of anger, disappointment and... hatred? "Uhm... What happened?" I asked, feeling a bit scared and confused.

"Chaeyoung saw you with MY brother," Jihyo-unnie said, harshly. "Chan-Chanyeol?" I said. Uhh... I am in trouble. "YES!" Chaeyoung said, "Y/N L/N, don't you have any shame? How could you date your sister's brother? Even more, he is your TEACHER!" "I..." I began, but I couldn't think of anything to say, "Unnie... I like Chanyeol." "OUTRAGEOUS!" Tzuyu said, "You TRAITOR! I knew I shouldn't have trusted you!" "I didn't-" I began. "You disappointed me, Y/N," Mina-unnie said. I looked at her and saw that her face was sad...

"I told you to stay away from boys," Mina-unnie said, "Boys can never be trusted..." "That's not true!" I said, at once. "IT IS!" Mina-unnie said, her face hardening, "You can never say when they might break your heart in the worst possible way!" I frowned. "But girls break hearts too!" I argued. "It was NOT safe, Y/N!" Jeongyeon-unnie spoke up, "As a Lee, you shouldn't behave like this!" "How the hell is it unsafe?! I am not a kid! AND it was just a date! Plus, I can protect myself!" I said. I felt frustrated at how badly they were taking this.

"OUCH!" I gasped when I felt something sharply hit my back. I suddenly couldn't move at all. "Oh really?" said Mina-unnie in a sadistic tone, "Because as far as I can see, you are completely helpless right now... Just as I was..." She said the last words in a very low voice. My eyes widened. I tried to lift my hand but I couldn't move a muscle! HOW?! I panicked. "Free her, Tzuyu," said Jihyo-unnie in a tired voice, "She doesn't understand at all." Two fingers hit me hard again and I could move. Damn! Now I see what happened! Tzuyu hit my acupuncture point and paralyzed me!

"That was not fair," I whined, "Chewy hit me from behind." Tzuyu glared at me. "Do you think anyone attacks in the face?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked sarcastically. I pouted. "I'm sowwy," I said, in a baby-voice, hoping to be forgiven as I tugged on the jacket I was wearing nervously. Jeongyeon-unnie looked at me up and down and then said, "That jacket is probably not yours." "It's Chan's," I replied, timidly. "Hand it over," said Jihyo-unnie, holding out her hand. "WHAT? NO WAY!" I said, holding onto in, "Chanyeol gave it to me! I will return it tomorrow!"

"Oh no honey," said Mina-unnie, "You are not allowed to talk to him anymore!" "WHY?" I asked, feeling injustice in every word she said. "Just give it to Jihyo, Y/N," Sana-unnie said. "No!" I said, "It's MY choice if I want to talk to Chanyeol or not! AND it's also MY choice if I want to hand the jacket over or not!" "Y/N," said Nayeon-unnie in a dangerous voice. It might work on Tzuyu but not on me! "I won't give it away," I said, firmly. "Y/N!" Mina-unnie said, "Now!" "No! Who are you to control my life and my choices?!" I said, feeling angry. But it was probably the worst thing I could have said in that situation. But angry as I was, I ignored the shocked and hurt looks on their faces and stamped away to my room.

I jumped on my bed and groaned. My whole day had been so good until now! It's all ruined now! I received a text message. "Good night, Y/N," I read, but I was in such a bad mood that I just threw my phone away. I will explain to Chanyeol later... I didn't realise when I fell asleep as I lay there, without changing my clothes. Damn them and their past prejudices about each and every single damn thing!

~Next day~

I woke up to my alarm, telling me that I have to get ready for school. My anger from last night had faded and a guilt had settled down instead. I should not have said some of the things I did... Not that they were wrong! But they probably have a reason for what they say and they must want to keep me safe... I sighed, finally taking off Chanyeol's jacket. I lay back down, hugging it tightly. What should I do now? Would they still talk to me...? I somehow don't think so... Ugh! I don't want to face them at all! I wanted to scream loudly but that would probably do me no good. I ended up getting dressed and decided to go downstairs. I took a deep breath before walking inside the dining room.

~To be continued~

Happy Valentine's Day everyone~ Thank you for reading! I love you❤