Ep 82: Not Good

3rd person POV

It was completely dark in the place. "Go ahead then, Ji-eunie," a man's voice spoke in the darkness. "I thought we were doing it on the day of the auction?" said a female voice. "Change of plans," replied the man gruffly, "And now." There were some noises from a cupboard, like a gagged person trying to speak. The man sneered and said, "Now, Ji-eun-ah, won't you do your work?" "Sure, oppa," said Ji-eun's voice, "Dahyun would definitely want to save her 'bestfriend', right?" "Certainly," said the man. The cupboard's doors rattled as the person inside struggled more and the man shook his head. "The wild cat should've been drugged first," he said. He put on a torch and walked towards the cupboard. Other than the torchlight, only one thing glowed eerily in the darkness- the man's blue eyes.

Y/N's POV

I was getting ready for school as usual, humming tunes. Yesterday, me and Dahyun had returned just an hour later. Dahyun was too scared to spend more time outside without letting the others know. But we weren't scolded at all~ The unnies didn't say anything since Dahyunie looked so happy. "Y/N, c'mon," said Sana-unnie, walking inside, "What are you doing?" "Just re-doing my hair," I said, "I wanted to try something new." "Hurry up. Jeongyeon is going crazy," said Sana-unnie. "Why is that?" I asked. "I don't know," said Sana-unnie, "She's talking about having a bad feeling or something." I frowned. "I am almost done," I said, "Let's go." We walked to the car at once to see Jeongyeon-unnie pacing back and forth. "There you are!" she said, "Finally!" "What happened?" I asked. "I don't know," she said, "I just feel that something really bad is about to happen!"

"Really bad...?" I repeated, getting into the car, "Don't worry, unnie!" "You're right," she said, getting in beside me while Sana-unnie got in the front. Soon, we were at school. "Jaeminie~" I said, skipping towards Jaemin who was had apparently just arrived, "Where's Choi Yeonjun?" He shrugged and said, "God knows." "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, he went to the house of a 'friend' last night and he wasn't back today," replied Jaemin. "Oooh what friend is that?" I asked, smirking. "Dunno," said Jaemin, "I miss you though." "Hmm?" I said. "I mean we used to walk to school together... It was so boring coming along alone," he said, pouting. "Aww my poor Nana," I said, "How about this...? I might try to come to your place early so that we can walk together?" "That would be too much trouble," he said, shaking his head.

We soon reached our classroom. "Did you see IU?" Dahyun asked, coming up. "Nope," I said, "I thought you were with her." "Well, I did go around looking for her... I think she's not here yet," said Dahyun, looking a bit troubled. "Maybe she's skipping," I said. "Yeah... But she never said so," said Dahyun, "Actually I haven't talked to her since yesterday in school..." "Chill! Maybe she went to meet her grandma or something," I said. "Hmm," said Dahyun, not sounding convinced at all but she took her place and grabbed her phone so I turned my attention to the door of the classroom. I could hear our Miss. Kim's heels clicking on the floor outside so I knew she was coming.

~Time skip~

It was breaktime. I was going to sit with Jaemin today since Yeonjun wasn't here yet. "Where did he go really?" I wondered, frowning as we walked to the rooftop for lunch. "He won't answer his phone either," said Jaemin. I shook my head and said, "Maybe he's still asleep. His phone must be silent or something." "IU didn't come either, right?" said Jaemin. "What are you suggesting?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Nothing," said Jaemin, "I was just thinking about there sudden... disappearance..." "It's not a disappearance," I said, firmly. "I have a bad feeling about this, Y/N," said Jaemin. "Funny," I said, "Jeongyeon-unnie was talking about a bad feeling early in the morning too." Jaemin shivered and said, "I just hope it's nothing."

I sat back comfortably, leaning on the wall and said, "It's nothing! The dork will probably turn up! As for IU, I think she will turn up tomorrow too!" "I hope you are right, Y/N," he said, leaning against the wall as well, "Did you like the costume by the way?" "It was okay," I said, "But Nana, Chanyeol saw me in it!" "So?" said Jaemin, "I mean, it probably looked cute." "I was so damn embarrassed," I huffed. He chuckled while I turned to my food. After we were done eating, we stood up and looked at the school playground. "Who's that?" I asked, when my eye caught a figure sneaking away from school. "God knows," said Jaemin. "It looks like a girl," I said, frowning.

Dahyun's POV

I had been eating lunch with my sisters when my phone rung. I looked at the caller ID. "IU~" I said, happily, "Unnie, I will be back, okay?" I walked out of the cafeteria, picking up the phone call quickly. "Yeobeoseyo~" I said, "Ji-eunie, where are you?" But instead of IU, a man's voice said, "Kim Dahyun." I stood still on my spot and said, "Who are you?" The man laughed. There was something weirdly familiar about his voice. Have I heard it before? "You want to free your friend?" he asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked, sharply, "Where's IU?" "I have her here," said the man, "IU, say something to your friend please." I heard a shriek on the other end and then IU's voice came, scared, "D-Dahyun-ah!"

"What have you done to her?!" I asked, in anger. "Relax, tofu," said the man as though he was making fun of me, "I haven't done anything to her... yet." "What do you want?" I growled. "Umm... Let me think," said the man, "I want you to come over at the address I text you, without letting anyone know. Sneak out right now. Wear a black scarf around your face and don't you dare to let anyone know about this. Or else." I heard a thud and a scream on the other end before the phone was cut off. My heart was beating fast with fear. "I have to rescue her..." I muttered, "A b-black scarf..." I walked towards the classroom hurriedly and to my horror, on my desk, a pitch black cloth was lying ready for me. "This is not good..." I mumbled.

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading~ I know this chapter was a bit short, but bear with me. I love you❤