Ep 16: His Beautiful Flowers

3rd person POV

Ding dong! "Tzuyu, get the door," said Nayeon. "Why me?" Tzuyu said, frowning. She was glaring at Chanyeol. "Tzuyu! NOW!" Nayeon said in a warning tone. Tzuyu grit her teeth angrily and went to open the door. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw who it was. "DAD!" she squealed. "How are my beautiful flowers? Ahh my angels~ I missed you all so much!" Mr. Lee exclaimed walking in. "Dad!" Twice members exclaimed while Tzuyu was now being hugged by him.

"Mom!" Y/N exclaimed jumping up from the couch. "Sweety! I missed you so much!" her mom said, hugging her. Mr. Lee hugged all of his daughters and then turned to Y/N. "And my last flower," he said, smiling. Y/N looked at him, wondering what came next. He chuckled. "Sweetheart, what's with your face?" he asked. Y/N's mom chuckled.

Y/N's POV

I didn't know what to say... I had never had a dad... Mr. Lee's smile was warm and loving as he gently hugged me too. I felt kinda emotional. "Dad..." I said. "Yes, sweety?" he said. I smiled at him, my heart warm and fuzzy. "Oh Y/N-ie," said my mom, tears filling her eyes slightly. "Darling, don't cry," dad said, pouting. "Uhm," someone cleared their throat. We all turned around to see Chanyeol standing there with a blank face.

"And who is this young lad?" Dad asked enthusiastically. His eyes twinkled as he looked at us. "Did one of my princesses finally find their prince?" he asked. "NO!" said Twice members at once while I chuckled. "What a pity!" said dad and I giggled. "Dad, this is Chanyeol, my oppa," Jihyo-unnie said in a small voice. "Oppa...?" dad said. "He's Park Chanyeol... My older brother," Jihyo-unnie said. She sounded... scared... But why?

I got the answer immediately when dad's face hardened. "So it was you who left my Jihyo alone?" he asked in a low tone. "I am sorry, sir. I was abducted," Chanyeol said. His face held a sincere expression and DAMN! He looks handsome! "Explain," said dad, narrowing his eyes. Once again, the whole story was repeated for dad. I was staring at Chanyeol and I noticed that he looked guilty... And saddened. It broke my heart. It hadn't been his fault after all...

"I see, kid," said dad, "But why are you here now?" "I want my sister back," Chanyeol said, looking in dad's eyes. His expression was grave again. "No!" said a voice which I knew well. Once again, it did not sound cute as it always did. Sana-unnie's voice was firm as she glared at Chanyeol and protectively hugged Jihyo-unnie. "Sana," said dad, in a soft voice. "No dad! He can't take OUR Jihyo away!" Sana-unnie said. "EXACTLY!" Tzuyu said. "She's not yours!" Chanyeol said, "She's MY blood-related sister!"

I frowned at this. "Excuse me, son! But I have legally adopted Jihyo and she is a member of the Lee family," said dad sharply. Chanyeol's face held a blank, unreadable expression. "I want her back," he said. I looked at Jihyo-unnie. Her head hung low and I could see tears running down her cheeks. My heart dropped at the sight. It must be so tough on unnie... She can't choose between her own brother and her step-sisters. She is more close to the Twice members than real sisters... Sana was still hugging her from the side and glaring at Chanyeol at the same time.

"No one's taking my Jihyo-unnie away!" Tzuyu declared. Jihyo-unnie started crying harder, but she did not let anyone notice this. "I WILL!" Chanyeol said, giving Tzuyu a challenging look. "STOP!" I said and Jeongyeon-unnie said the same thing at the same time. We looked at each other for a moment before we turned to look at Jihyo-unnie. Everybody's attention turned to her. FINALLY! "Jihyo, uljima," Dahyun said, softly, hugging her from the other side. "Don't cry," Sana-unnie said. "Mianhe..." said Tzuyu.

"Let her take the decision, guys," Jeongyeon-unnie said in a firm voice. "But-" Chaeyoung began. "No, Chaeng," said Momo-unnie gently, "She's right." Chaeyoung looked away. "Jihyo," said dad, "Take your time... I won't force you to do anything. You can go back with your brotger if you want to." "DAD!" Tzuyu exclaimed, "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!" "Tzuyu," said Mina-unnie. "I won't keep quiet! I won't! This here guy!" she stood up and pointed at Chanyeol, "He has left our unnie alone! We are her FAMILY! How can we let him take her away?!"

"Tzuyu, go to your room," said Nayeon-unnie in a quiet voice. "No! I won't!" Tzuyu said. "Tzuyu," Nayeon-unnie said. Tzuyu stamped her foot hard and then walked away. Dad sighed and turned to Chanyeol. "Do you agree with this?" he said, "If Jihyo chooses to go with you, I will let her go with a good grace. Will you do the same?" Jihyo-unnie looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded solemnly before turning to Jihyo with a small smile. "I will respect your decision," he said, "Oppa is always by your side." Jihyo-unnie nodded.

~Time Skip~

Jeongyeon's POV

I left to find Tzuyu as soon as dad finished talked to that Park guy! I hward sobs coming from her room. "Shh! Don't cry," said a voice. I frowned. Isn't that Y/N's voice? I looked inside to see Y/N hugging Tzuyu as she comforted her. "Go away! I don't accept you as my sister! Leave me alone!" Tzuyu was saying, but she was crying on Y/N's shoulder at the same time. "I don't mind," said Y/N in a calm voice, "Just calm down." I have to agree... I am kinda impressed by the way Y/N is dealing with Tzuyu.

I have always known our maknae to be a handful, but Y/N was speaking to her gently and was rubbing her back softly to comfort her. I smiled as I softly shut the door and left. Looks like I don't have to comfort Tzuyu.

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading, guys! I did the end part in Jeongyeon's POV. I hope you didn't mind~ I am going to increase the closeness between Y/N and Tzuyu this way 😊 DM me any time you want. I would love to be friends. I love you❤❤