Ep 36: Resignation

Y/N's POV

Time went on... Each day was the same. Glares, insults, bullying... I was getting so tired of everything. Mostly I did not get hurt because of Jaemin and Yeonjun, but it was getting annoying. My unnies were beginning to notice some things. "Y/N, you can tell us if something is wrong," said Mina-unnie one day when we got off the car. "Nothing's wrong," I said, flatly, walking towards my classroom. "Are you really sure? Cuz I don't think all those papers you get everyday are love letters!" Chaeyoung called out.

"It's nothing," I said, walking on. I reached my classroom and sighed, seeing insults written for me on the blackboard. This shit is so... I grabbed the duster and was about to wipe it off when a deep voice said, "Stop." I turned around to see the main cause of all this- Park Chanyeol. First off, he won't even look at me and secondly... it hurts... I ignored him and continued to wipe off the blackboard when I felt him grab my hand. "Geumanhe," he said and I looked at him. "Wae?" I said, looking in his eyes. He had opened his mouth to say something when someone cleared their throat.

I gulped. I know who that is... "Miss. L/N," said the person, walking in and looking at the blackboard. Then she looked at my hand which was still in Chanyeol's grasp. "In my office please," she said. I felt his grip loosen and pulled my hand away, walking after Miss. Seo- our headmistress. Time was playing games as I waited in the office while Miss. Seo waited for Jihyo-unnie to arrive. I glanced at him a few times, but his gaze was focused on the floor. What the heck is he even thinking?!

"Miss. Seo?" said Jihyo-unnie's voice, "You asked for me?" "Yes, Miss. Lee," said Miss. Seo, in her calm voice. She's usually a very calm person and never scares anyone, but right now... "What is your relationship with Mr. Park. I know this is a very personal matter, but I noticed everything that has been going on in this school and I must know," said Miss. Seo. I could feel Jihyo's eyes on me as I looked anywhere but at her. "He's my brother," replied Jihyo-unnie, "But headmistress, what's going on?" "Oh," said Miss. Seo, "So you are clueless about the bullying your sister has been facing?"

"Bullying?" Jihyo-unnie said, in a shocked voice, "Y/N has been facing... bullying?" "Yes," said Miss. Seo, "The rumours as I have heard are that Mr. Park here is stuck in a love triangle with you and your sister." I could literally see Jihyo-unnie's face darken even though I wasn't looking at her. The atmosphere tensed as I took in a sharp breath. "They are fake," Chanyeol spoke up for the first time since we got here. "All of them?" Miss. Seo asked, raising her eyebrows. I stared at him as he nodded. "Hmm," said Miss. Seo, sitting back as she eyed me. "In this school-" she began but he cut her off, "I wanted to hand this in."

Miss. Seo frowned as he handed her an envelope. As she opened it, I stared at Chanyeol. He looked at me, his eyes meeting mine. I felt my heart flutter as I looked away quickly. "You want to leave?" Miss. Seo asked. L-Leave? "Yes," said Chanyeol, "I found a new job, headmistress. I had already said that I would be working here for a very short duration. It was nice working here." He bowed and headmistress Seo bowed her head in acknowledgement. "Thank you for your hard work," she said. Before leaving, he looked at me again, saying, "Josimhae," in a low voice so that only I can hear it.

I did not hear what Miss. Seo said after that and let my feet drag me out after Jihyo-unnie. My eyesight was blurred as I heard Jihyo-unnie say, "Why didn't you tell me about the bullying?" I did not answer as I kept on walking, or you can say running. "Y/N!" Jihyo-unnie called out after me. I gasped when I was pulled inside a cupboard by a pair of hands. A hand was placed on my mouth as a voice hissed, "It's us! Don't scream!" I hugged the person tightly. "What happened?" he asked, not pushing me away for once.

"You should go and see him once," said Jaemin as we sat on the platform in the thicket again. "And?" I said. "Aish! Don't be like that! Just go and talk!" said Yeonjun. "To get scolded?" I asked. "Just don't let them know," said Jaemin. "How?" I asked. "Uhh... Leave that on us!" said Yeonjun. I raised my eyebrows. "Yah! You know you can trust us in stuff like this!" said Jaemin. "Alright then... But we only have one lecture left... Can I go to his place and come back right on time?" I asked. "We can buy you some time to return!" said Yeonjun and Jaemin nodded at once. "You know how good we are at holding people up!" said Jaemin, smirking.

3rd person POV

The last bell rung and lectures ended. "Crap," muttered Lucas, "How do we hold them up?" "We have to do whatever we can! Y/N is not even at his apartment yet!" Jaemin hissed. Lucas bit his lip in thought and then walked towards Twice in a lazy manner. "What the f*ck is he doing?!" Yeonjun said. Jaemin shrugged. "Noona!" said Lucas, walking up to Nayeon. "This dummy!" said Jaemin, facepalming. "Oh, do I know you?" Nayeon asked. "Ne," said Lucas, smiling, "I am the giant baby." "What the..." said Yeonjun. "Uhh... Lucas?" said Nayeon, "What do you want?"

"Is it actually working?" Yeonjun said. "Kaja! Kaja!" said Jaemin, getting out from behind the wall. "Oh! Lucas! Here you are!" said Jaemin. Yeonjun looked up at the sky and said, "If you love me, please keep me alive." He bowed at the sky and walked out too. "I had something important to say to noona," said Lucas. "What is it?" Nayeon asked, frowning. "Ahh! You shouldn't go around talking about that!" said Yeonjun, playing along. "Unnie!" called out Mina. "Just a minute, Mina," said Nayeon. Mina walked up to her, frowning. "Why are you talking to these..." said Mina, looking at the three boys up and down with a look that clearly said rude things.

"Why so mean, noona?" Jaemin said, pouting. "Come to the point!" said Mina, "What were you gonna tell unnie?" "That..." said Lucas, "It's really hard... How do I say this?" "Don't play around!" said Mina, sharply, making the three boys gulp slightly. "It's about Y/N," said Jaemin, quickly. "ABOUT Y/N?" said Mina and Nayeon together. "Yes!" said Yeonjun.

~To be continued~

Sooo guys, I posted again😃 There's gonna be a new character entry in the next chapter! Thank you for reading! I love you❤

You guys probably know it but still~ Geumanhe-stop it, josimhae-take care, kaja-let's go. I mostly googled these so you can correct me if I am wrong😊