Ep 68: Bad at Colours?

Y/N's POV

Monday mornings are the worst! Once again, as I woke up on Monday to go to school, this was my thought! "They are really the worst," I was saying as Jihyo-unnie walked inside my room as usual to wake me up. "Good morning, Y/N-ie," she said, sweetly. I couldn't even be mad at her since she's really sweet everyday. "Good morning," I said, stretching. "C'mon! Get ready quickly! Breakfast will be ready soon!" she said. "You tell me this everyday," I said, pouting, "Don't you get bored of it?" Jihyo-unnie shrugged and said, "Hurry up now!" "Okay!" I said, getting out of my bed and walking towards my bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. I brought in my phone and played some music as well.

"Music's the best~!" I said. This was one thing I really loved after having my own room and stuff~! I could play the music loud anytime without bothering anywhere. I still remember how the neighbors came shouting every time I tried it in my old house! I sighed as I particularly remembered Grandma Seol. She would look at me so wickedly as she told my mom about my misbehaviors! But it turned out that she cried on mom's wedding too and even told me, so kindly that she would miss my loudness. I chuckled at the memory. I should go visit her someday so that she doesn't miss my loudness too much~! I got into the shower with my music playing until suddenly my ringtone began playing.

I frowned and grabbed my phone to see the caller ID. "Oh... It's him!" I said, smiling as I picked up quickly. "Good morning!" I said. "You are up already?" he said, "I wanted to wake you up with my voice first!" "Well, my sister is faster than you!" I said, laughing. "Ah Park Jihyo!" he groaned. "Nope! Lee Jihyo~!" I said. "As you say," he said, laughing as well, "But Y/N, what about that guy? Kai said it was Mina's ex-boyfriend right?" "Yeah..." I said, remembering it all again. "I saw him today," said Chanyeol. "WHAT? How?" I asked. "He works in the same company as me," said Chanyeol. "Aish," I said, making a face, "Please stay a long, long way away from him, okay? He's a REALLY bad person!" "I know," said Chanyeol, "He just-" "Gives off those vibes," I completed with him and we both laughed.

"Are you showering right now?" he asked. "Yup! How did you know?" I asked, "ARE YOU STILL STALKING ME?!" "No," he said, at once, "I can hear the water running, sweetheart!" "Oh of course..." I said, hitting my head lightly. "I... I actually wanted to ask you a question as well," he said, sounding a bit nervous. "Huh? What is it?" I asked. "Do you remember me?" he asked. "What the hell?" I thought. "Mr. Park Chanyeol? My ex-math teacher?" I said, "My current boyfriend?" "Nothing more?" he asked. Whoa! Are we related somewhere in the past like in those dramas? Then I am absolutely clueless! "Just let it be!" he said, "Don't bother about it!" "Okay," I said, pouting, "Anyway, I gotta hang up! I have to get ready!" "Okay. Bye," said Chanyeol. I was about to hang up when he yelled, "WAIT!" "Huh? What?" I asked, putting the phone to my ear again. "Saranghae," he said. I blushed hard and said, "Nado saranghae."

3rd person POV

"Where's Y/N?" Mina asked, resting her chin on her hands. "Ahh! That girl takes so long in the shower!" said Chaeyoung. "I am here~!" said a cheerful voice. All nine of them looked up to find Y/N standing there. "Finally!" said Tzuyu. "Where are mom and dad?" Y/N asked, "Did they leave already?" "Yup!" said Jihyo, serving pancakes to Y/N. "Gomawo," said Y/N. "You seem to be in a good mood," said Chaeyoung. "Ne," said Y/N. "But I thought you hated Monday mornings," said Dahyun, "You actually cursed at me when I tried to wake you up!" "Oh! Y/N, it's bad manners to curse!" said Jihyo, looking at Y/N sternly, "But you never cursed at me though!" "Well, that's because you NEVER throw water on me!" Y/N said, glancing at Dahyun.

"Tofu, you threw water on her?" Nayeon asked. "She just won't budge!" Dahyun complained. "Even so," said Y/N, "Anybody would curse if they were woken up like that!" "Whoa~! I heard you curse when you hit your toe on the door too," said Chaeyoung, throwing Y/N under the bus for no particular reason. "Y/N, you should REALLY try to get rid of that habit," said Jihyo. "Ne unnie," said Y/N, glaring at Chaeyoung who was giggling. "Chaeyoung-ah, I saw you copying Tzuyu's homework earlier," Y/N said, innocently, "You could've asked me for help if you couldn't understand the sums! I am really good at math you know~" "Chaeyoung, I told you not to copy homework!" said Jihyo, "Tzuyu, you shouldn't let her copy yours!"

Y/N's POV

"Take that," I thought, raising my chin at Chaeyoung. She gave me a glare, but then her lip curled up in a smirk. "Of course unnie," she said, "I would totally ask for your help next time, Y/N-unnie!" Y/N-unnie? Something's weird! "Since your math is so good," said Chaeyoung, "But I'm afraid you are really bad at painting so you couldn't help me with that!" P-Painting? "Do you have art and craft homework too?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked, munching on her kimbap. "Ne," said Chaeyoung, looking at me craftily as though she was going to drop a bomb. What's going on in that head of hers really? "But I saw Y/N's painting earlier," said Jihyo-unnie, "I think she's pretty good!" "Oh I don't know," said Chaeyoung, "She's really bad with colours though!"

C-Colours? I almost cursed under my breath but stopped myself in time. I KNOW WHERE THIS IS HEADED TO! I coughed awkwardly and looked at her pleadingly. Her smirk widened at that and she continued, "What a pity~!" "What are you even talking about?" Momo-unnie asked, giving her looks, "Why would someone be bad at colours? Plus, Y/N's combinations are mostly good!" "Thank you!" I said, trying to change the topic, "Your hair look really good today, Momo-unnie!" "Really? I haven't even brushed them yet!" said Momo-unnie, now giving me weird looks. "Okay! Stop," said Mina-unnie, "Chaeng? Y/N, what's going on here?" She raised an eyebrow to both of us. "NOTHING!" I said, at once. "I was just talking about how she mistook blue and purple," said Chaeyoung, giving me a victorious look.

"What?" said Sana-unnie, frowning, "When did she do that?" Now I'm done for! "LEE CHAEYOUNG, YOU ARE DEAD!" I said, jumping up from my chair. "Woah!" said Chaeyoung, jumping up from hers as well and running around to the other end when I ran towards her. "What the heck are you doing?!" Jeongyeon-unnie exclaimed. "Not again," sighed Dahyun, laying her head on the table. "YESTERDAY!" Chaeyoung yelled, laughing as she ran round and round the table, "SHE SAID SHE ATE A BLUE SLUSHIE AND CHANYEOL ATE A RED ONE!" "YAH!" I yelled, going as red as Chanyeol's slushie from earlier. "Wait," said Jeongyeon-unnie, "What?" "STOP!" said Jihyo-unnie, standing up in her powerful vocalist's voice. We stopped running at once. "What was that?" Jihyo-unnie asked, her eyes narrowed.

I was screaming internally as all the eyes fell on me and I looked at Chaeyoung who shrugged and mouthed, "Best luck," before walking off. Nayeon-unnie folded her hands and said, "Can you please elaborate on what Chaeyoung was talking about?" "Ahh... The weather is so nice today! Shouldn't we-" I began airily. "LEE Y/N!" said Nayeon-unnie and I stopped at once, gulping. It's been a long time since I last heard her voice raise. I am in trouble. "Ahh u-unnie, it was..." I began, but words just won't come out of my mouth anymore. "Ahh! You are wasting so much time!" said Tzuyu, looking at me. "You know about this?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked. "Of course," said Tzuyu. "Then you tell us," said Sana-unnie.

"Well," said Tzuyu in an innocent voice. THIS LITTLE DEVIL! "We don't really know anything," she continued in her innocent tone, "Yesterday, we asked Y/N-unnie to buy us slushies and we asked her which one she had eaten earlier." "When did she eat slushies?" Jihyo-unnie asked. "Oh yeah! She was eating slushies with Mr. Park while we were searching for her!" said Dahyun. Not you too! I gave Dahyun a pitiful look but she made a face and looked away. Wae? Wae? Wae?! "Oh! So that's why your lips were absurdly purple!" said Sana-unnie, "I did think it was weird to wear such a dark lipstick!" "But," said Tzuyu, devouring on my anxiety and talking even more innocently to annoy me, "Y/N-unnie said that she had a blue slushie and Mr. Park had a red one." There was complete silence after those words and I looked down quickly when eighteen eyes snapped on me. "PARK CHANYEOL, THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I screamed in my head, "I AM DONE FOR!" "Y/N, you want to explain?" Momo-unnie asked in a weirdly calm voice.

"Would you believe it if I said that we just shared our slushies?" I said, smiling awkwardly. "NO!" said all nine of them at once. "Rest in peace, Y/N L/N," said a voice in my head- Tzuyu's voice. "Yeah, you will be remembered for a long time," said Chaeyoung's voice. I looked at the two and they were looking at me with perfectly innocent looks AGAIN! These two... These two... "I know all this," said Mina-unnie suddenly. "Huh?" said Jeongyeon-unnie, "You never told us!" "What's there to be told?" Mina-unnie asked. "Did you at least scold her?" Jihyo-unnie asked. "Not really," said Mina-unnie shrugging, "Let me watch the good show then~!" You too? Ahh! I thought you would be my saviour, but no! "Betrayal, unnie," I said, in a small voice. "So, Y/N," said Nayeon-unnie, walking towards me. Not the cellar and attic again! Jebal! Jebal! JEBAL!

~To be continued~

Okay! So I updated a third time today for my dongsaeng~! Thank you for reading! I love you❤ And I should REALLY get down to my studies nowwwwwwwww!!!!

@Oneinamillion202015 Hope it was okay! Byeeeeee