Ep 45: Dinner?

Tzuyu's POV

I don't like all this business about this red-head. "Tzuyu! Tzuyu!" said a voice and a hand was waved in front of my face. I looked up annoyed to see that it was Chaeyoung. "What is it?" I asked. "School has ended, you idiot! C'mon now. I have been calling your name since ages," said Chaeyoung. "Were you?" I asked. "Yes! Now come on... Unnies must be waiting for us!" said Chaeyoung. I nodded and got up, putting my bag on my shoulder. "What are you thinking about?" Chaeyoung asked. "I dreamed about something last night," I replied. I never hide anything from Chaeyoung.

"Really? What did you dream about?" Chaeyoung asked. "You know I had told you about that guy who had saved me?" I said as I remembered the day. "Yeah," said Chaeyoung, frowning, "You always said you never got a chance to thank him..." "He had red hair too," I said, "I never really paid attention to that until now." "No way! Do you think it might be him who is stalking Y/N?" said Chaeyoung. "Nah! He was a good guy," I said, "At least that's what I think since he saved me that day from the gang." "Didn't he say it was because you reminded him of his sister?" said Chaeyoung. "He did," I said, "And he also said he was very guilty because he never got to protect his sister..." "He must've been a bad brother then," said Chaeyoung. I shrugged.

Jeongyeon's POV

"HE JUST WON'T ANSWER MY CALLS ANY MORE!" I yelled at the top of my voice, feeling frustrated as I tried to call Jongin. "We are in the school!" said Nayeon-unnie, "Behave yourself, Jeongyeon!" "Mianhe," I said, not really feeling sorry. My phone dinged and I looked at it to see a message from my dearest brother. "Stop throwing fits," it said. I glared at the message and texted, "Pick up my calls!" "I am busy," he replied and I rolled my eyes. "Oh hell no! I am NOT gonna stop calling you until you pick up!" I said.

"Get in the car," said Jihyo, "Chaeng and Tzuyu are here too." I nodded and got in the car, calling Jongin continuously. I am not letting this matter go! Even after we reached home, I went straight to my room, calling him continuously. I got another text. "Yah! Stop misbehaving," it read. "Then pick up my call. I want to talk to you," I replied. "You should be completing your history assignment instead of wasting your time, sis," he replied, "Wasn't it due tomorrow?" H-How does he know that? "And yeah, if you are wondering how I know it- let me remind you~ Oppa knows everything," he texted. I gulped. "Don't play around," I replied. "I am just trying to be a good oppa to make sure my sister hands in her assignment on time," he replied.

I chuckled darkly and said, "Kim Jongin, we have to talk." "Fine," he texted back, "Meet me at XXX restaurant today- 8 pm." "Okay." My fingers trembled slightly as I texted. It would be the first time I see him again face-to-face after years. I feel so nervous about this. I should go and see Nayeon-unnie. She can tell me if I should go and meet him or not. I nodded to myself and walked towards her room at once. I knocked on the door.

"You should definitely not go alone!" said unnie. "Then...?" I said. "We can all go out there for dinner tonight," said Nayeon-unnie. "But would that be okay?" I wondered. "It doesn't matter if it is okay or not! You are NOT going alone and that's final," she said. I nodded and said, "Shall we tell the others then?" "No," said Nayeon-unnie, "It would be better if they don't know about this. Let's just tell them that we are going out for dinner..." I nodded again.

Y/N's POV

"We are going out?" said Dahyun, "Wow! It's been like so long since we went out for dinner!" "I know," said Nayeon-unnie smiling, "That's why I thought it would be a good idea to go today." Why do I have a feeling that this is not the real reason for going to dinner? Maybe I am just over-thinking it. "Go and get ready then!" said Jeongyeon-unnie. "Ne," said Dahyun, jumping up excitedly, "C'mon Y/N!" "You are really excited, tofu," I said. "I am~!" she said, "I love outings!" I just hope this outing is just an outing though... I saw Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie glancing at each other earlier and I have a feeling that something is going to happen!

~Time skip~

"This place is really fancy," I said, looking around the place in amusement. The others were bowing at some people, nodding at others and walking confidently. There were mostly businessmen and rich people here and most of them seemed to know my sisters. Meanwhile, they were looking at me as though I was some rare species! I rolled my eyes. I was walking beside Chaeyoung with my head held high. It doesn't cost me money to walk as though I own the place! "You look so high and mighty," said Sana-unnie giggling. I shrugged and said, "I am Y/N L/N you know." "Pfft," laughed Tzuyu, "Why are you behaving as though you are someone really famous?"

I was about to reply when I spotted someone familiar walking inside the restaurant. "I will be back in a minute," I said, my eyes on the guy who was this time wearing a nice suit. He seemed to have noticed me as well and waved at me. I walked over and he said, "Nice to meet you again, Y/N." "Kai," I said, "What are you doing here? And whoa~ Look at you!" He chuckled while I looked at him from top to bottom. "Are you same guy who was obsessed with bears?" I asked. "Y/N!" said a sharp voice. "Oh! Jeongyeon-unnie," I said, seeing her stand there with a slightly pale face. "Kyungwan," said Kai. "Excuse me," I said, frowning, "What?" But Kai was looking at unnie and she was looking at him.

I pouted and said, "Will someone look at me?" "Come with me, Y/N," said Jeongyeon-unnie, "Didn't I tell you not to hang out with this guy?" "Do you know each other?" I asked. "I am her brother," said Kai. "WHAT?!" I exclaimed. I looked at Jeongyeon-unnie who looked as though she wanted to disappear off the face of earth. "Why didn't you tell me when you saw him in the photo?" I asked, "And why did you tell me to keep away from him then?" "Yeah Jeongyeon..." said Kai, "Why?" I frowned a bit at the tone of his voice and said, "Unnie?" "Because he is a f*cking mafia boss!" Jeongyeon-unnie burst out.

~To be continued~

Keep guessing everyone~! I want to know your thoughts too. DM me anytime you like. Thank you for reading! I love you❤

 Thank you for reading! I love you❤