Ep 18: Chewy~

Y/N's POV

I was lazing around in my room, not really wanting to do anything when Nayeon-unnie popped up in my room. "Hey," I said, in a bored tone. "Call me with respect, kid," Nayeon-unnie said, chuckling. "Hehe," I said, "Okay, unnie." "Are you doing anything interesting?" Nayeon-unnie asked. I shook my head and said, "I am bored." "Well, me too. The atmosphere in this house is really like someone has died," unnie complained.

"I know..." I said. "Well, want to do something fun?" Nayeon-unnie asked, a mischievous glint coming to her eyes. "Uhh... I don't think it's a good idea to cause trouble right now," I said. Nayeon-unnie pouted and jumped on my bed, lying down. "Okay..." she said. I chuckled and lay down beside her. "Why? Did you have something in your mind?" I asked.

"Not really," Nayeon-unnie said, looking at me, "Jihyo's decision is actually bothering me too..." She let out a sad chuckle. "Aww... unnie, you do care about Jihyo even if you trouble her a lot right?" I said. "Even if I do, I won't say so," said Nayeon-unnie grinning. I chuckled and said, "Well, there's someone who isn't ready to accept me," I said pouting. "Tzuyu," said Nayeon-unnie at once.

I nodded. "She still calls me 'Yah' or 'Y/N'," I said, "I am older than her." I pouted more and unnie chuckled. "Our Chou Tzuyu can be difficult, but don't worry," she said, "She will accept you." "When? After all my hair's white?" I said. "Hmm? Do you want to get her attention?" Nayeon-unnie asked. I nodded eagerly. "I can give you some tips," said unnie smirking, "She doesn't like being annoyed." "But what will I do by knowing what she doesn't like?" I asked, "Shouldn't you tell me what she likes?"

"No, pabo," said unnie, "She won't give you any attention even if you go around her holding chocolate milk!" "So she likes chocolate milk?" I said, giggling. "Yeah, but it's no use to try and tempt her with that. She is our spoilt maknae and she gets what she wants all the time," said Nayeon-unnie. "So what do I do?" I asked. "Annoy her," said unnie, smirking, "Once she gets irritated enough, she will accept whatever you say."

"Will that work though?" I asked doubtfully. "100%," said Nayeon-unnie. "Hmm..." I said, still doubtful about the likelihood of this plan. "C'mon Y/N-ie, trust your unnie," said unnie, pouting, "I have tried it before and it works for me." "That's probably because you are you," I said dully. "Yah! Don't be like that! Have some confidence in yourself too!" said Nayeon-unnie sitting up, "I will be going now. I thought of something. Do try my way!"

I thought about it for a moment after she left and decided to do it. How bad could it be in the end? She will just ignore me if it's the worst-case scenario. What more? With that, I got up and walked over to Tzuyu's room, determined to annoy her. "Tzuyu-ah," I said, knocking on her door. "Go away, Y/N," said Tzuyu. I ignored it and pushed open the door, walking in with a grin. "Tzuyu, I am bored," I said. "So?" Tzuyu asked, as she looked at her phone.

"Shall we go out for some shopping? I will buy you whatever you want," I said. Well, coming from me... It sounded stupid! I am broken as hell! "Nope," said Tzuyu, "I still don't accept you. Why would I let you buy me something." That's good. I internally celebrated cuz I did not have any money in the first place. "Hmm," I said, "Then let's watch drama~ Unnie likes 'While you were sleeping'. What about you?" Tzuyu frowned and looked at me.

"Shall we watch it?" I asked, giving her puppy eyes. "You..." she said, but did not complete her sentence as I sat down beside her and took her arm. Nayeon-unnie, I am doing this on your words! "Jebal~" I said, trying to be cute. She blinked a few times, frowning and then said, "You think you can get my attention like this?" I nodded and said, "Of course! I already did~!" I winked at her. Y/N L/N, you are crazy! I was yelling at myself internally.

"I don't have time for you," said Tzuyu, looking at her phone again. "Aww, please," I said, pouting, "Don't ignore your poor unnie." 'You are not my unnie!" said Tzuyu. "Tzuyu~ My Tzuyu," I sang, swaying on the tune as I held her arm, "Naleul musi hajima~" (A/N- It means 'Don't ignore me' guys😂😂) Tzuyu was about to say something when I said, "Oh! Your name sounds just like 'Chewy'! Hehe! You are my Chewy dongsaeng!"

Her face was literally saying 'WTF'! I was laughing internally. "Chewy~ Let's watch a drama together~" I said, smiling widely as I said everything in a tune. "You-" she began but I hugged her from beside and said, "I know you won't say 'no' to me~!" "I will!" said Tzuyu. I pouted and made a sad face. I remembered 'TT' and made two 'T's below my eyes and said, "I am so sad." She rolled her eyes and I continued with the steps singing, "Neomuhe! Neomuhe~!"

"Yah! Stop it and go!" said Tzuyu. "Only if you accept me~" I said, smiling mischievously. Her mouth opened and shut about two times before she shook her head. "I am gonna kill Nayeon-unnie," she said, "She is the one who suggested this right?" "You know your unnies well I see," I said, giggling, "Chewy, I am really sorry about the chalk. Please don't alienate me. I will try my best." "First stop calling me 'Chewy'!" said Chewy. "Waeyo?" I whined, "Your name sounds just like that!"

"Ugh!" she said, standing up. I followed her suit as she walked out of her room. "NAYEON-UNNIE!" she yelled, walking faster with her long legs. I followed after her. "Chewy, don't go," I said, laughing. "NAYEON-UNNIE! YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Tzuyu yelled, pushing open the door of Nayeon-unnie's room. "Hehe, Y/N-ie! You followed my advice I see!" unnie said. "Yup," I said, making hearts. Nayeon-unnie made hearts too while Tzuyu looked at us in disgust.

~To be continued~

This chapter is... Forgive me, y'all~😂😂😂 Thank you for reading! You are the best~! I love you❤

 Forgive me, y'all~😂😂😂 Thank you for reading! You are the best~! I love you❤